SiouxSports.com Forum

The UND @ Boise State 9/16/2023

SiouxFan100

5 hours ago, jdub27 said:

And you're already predicting how the season will end based on games played in the front half of the schedule.
Things aren't as clear cut, black and white as you want to make them. That isn't how football, sports or life works.
But you've set yourself up nicely for a few months of being worked up and ranting about anything and everything if UND can't win 2 of 3 games where Massey currently has them at 15%, 17% and 28% to win. 

after ten years of day by day why aren't those percentages higher?

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

last year v utah state i predicted (before the game) that 3 different qb's would throw td's..........i'm taking to another level this year.........................

4 different qb's (q being one of them again) will throw td's in this game........

2 years ago against Utah State?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

We were about to launch a Let’s Help Bubba to purchase the equipment (storage, shelving, etc.) needed for the inside of this trailer (and maybe the paint job) when someone offered to pay for it.  This is a good step forward - much better than trying to load everything onto an airplane.  I don’t know what the airline charged for loading, transporting and unloading the plane but it must have been substantial. Additional football equipment can now be efficiently transported to away games - whether the game is in Brookings or Boise!

There will be more info on a Let’s Help Bubba soon.  

Very good - having a truck/trailer for UND football was a long time coming. Happy to see its now here. Let me know if need any help with project. Obviously, will donate to help out when set up. 

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

two years ago v utah state i predicted (before the game) that 3 different qb's would throw td's..........i'm taking to another level this year.........................

4 different qb's (q being one of them again) will throw td's in this game........

Does #92 count in this? A fake FG might be in the works for these next couple games :cool: 

1 hour ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Trailer looks fine, but...bright red tractor?

I know a lot of you around here think you are very important, and your opinions related to UND sports are uber important, but holy !@#$, do you really care that S&S used their standard red rig to pull that trailer? S&S needs to have a Kelley Green tractor for the odd times they pull the UND Football trailer? Seriously, a lot of people around these boards are fudging delusional. Check your priorities. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That looks like a fun time, Sioux94. When I look at the third picture, I feel like the couple at the table in the middle is wondering, "why is everyone but us wearing green? Who are these yahoos? Is it St. Patrick's Day already?" 

But the guy is like, "whatever, I'm already sitting, and I want a beer. We aint going anywhere." 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Be careful not to turn SiouxSports into a virtual daycare center, especially with all of the “sensitivity” narrative of late (lot of sensitive folks on here), but I understand where you’re coming from. 

Policing that kind of language isn't turning this site into a "daycare center".  Thank goodness he's doing his job by enforcing the rules.  Any one of us that doesn't like the rules doesn't have to use the site.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Here are some pics. Some like to complain about whomever, but well planned nice event with a good turnout. They even had the band march down the street an hour into the gathering.....to have  everyone come outside. They had UND necklaces and pompom cheer things to give away to people.  Was a fun night!

PXL_20230916_000737427.jpg

PXL_20230916_012827256.jpg

PXL_20230916_000449373.jpg

PXL_20230916_010454680.jpg

PXL_20230916_010508421.jpg

PXL_20230916_001215991.jpg

PXL_20230916_001519167.jpg

Agreed- it was fun event. Now, the main event today: 9/16/23. Let’s go Hawks! 

IMG_1630.jpeg

IMG_1629.jpeg

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, N of GF said:

I know a lot of you around here think you are very important, and your opinions related to UND sports are uber important, but holy !@#$, do you really care that S&S used their standard red rig to pull that trailer? S&S needs to have a Kelley Green tractor for the odd times they pull the UND Football trailer? Seriously, a lot of people around these boards are fudging delusional. Check your priorities. 

You’re right, funding a kelly green skin for one S&S tractor would be absolutely impossible. Better just move on. 

But really, have you ever thought about having an open-mind? Innovation and proactive change is really that poisonous? I’ll answer: it isn’t. 

FYI: new UND football trailer is used for ALL games, even ones in Grand Forks. It’s not “odd times”. I think green or black would be nice. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Here are some pics. Some like to complain about whomever, but well planned nice event with a good turnout. They even had the band march down the street an hour into the gathering.....to have  everyone come outside. They had UND necklaces and pompom cheer things to give away to people.  Was a fun night!

PXL_20230916_000737427.jpg

PXL_20230916_012827256.jpg

PXL_20230916_000449373.jpg

PXL_20230916_010454680.jpg

PXL_20230916_010508421.jpg

PXL_20230916_001215991.jpg

PXL_20230916_001519167.jpg

Have to admit in the past few years UND has stepped up their support of football on the road. Seems like there is more online video programming this year also? 

• Upvote 2