SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

After the NDSU-UND game earlier this season, which team got was coached up and has gotten much better and which team got worse?

The NDSU mean little when we are sitting at home while NDSU advances. The dynasty is far from over. 

their game at USD will be much easier next week. Bison in the semis once again and in one of their worst seasons

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

The NDSU mean little when we are sitting at home while NDSU advances. The dynasty is far from over. 

their game at USD will be much easier next week. Bison in the semis once again and in one of their worst seasons

I hate to say it, but they are going to beat USD.  F*CK.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

After the NDSU-UND game earlier this season, which team was coached up and has gotten much better and which team got worse?  I hate those guys, but how can you not be impressed?  Jesus.

You hit it on the head

one team coached up

the other not

how can our AD not see this 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, AJS said:

Losers lose. Man, the FCS besides SDSU & NDSU is so pathetic. NDSU vs SDSU once again in Frisco. Book it.

I've never understood why football is the only sport with a 1A division and 1B division.

It's the second highest level of college football.  Every other sport the second highest level is called division 2.

Why football?  Money?  I dunno....

This all started with Danny Freund type play calling. MSU had the ball and the lead and running it right at the Bison.  They get to 3rd and 1 at their 45 and decide to go empty backfield, then run their quarterback, who promptly is stuffed and gets hurt on the play.  I knew it was going to turn after that.  

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

After the NDSU-UND game earlier this season, which team was coached up and has gotten much better and which team got worse?  I hate those guys, but how can you not be impressed?  Jesus.

did entz cry in the post game presser after he lost to und?

• Upvote 1