SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

SWSiouxMN

22 minutes ago, sweetsioux22 said:

I wish I had the optimism you do, I like the potential of some of the younger kids but we just got run of the gym against a really bad team. 

I didn't have the opportunity to watch most of the first half.  There were some bright flashes in the 2nd half in my opinion.  The younger girls have a lot of length to them and once they carve out a role I think they will be just fine.  I think this stretch without Kacie is what the young ladies needed. It will force them to take control and not see who can give it back to Kacie the fastest.  Should make the whole team better. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mayvilles team is half North Dakota kids. We like Detroit and Chicago players.  When und won national championships they did it with North Dakota kids.  If we are going to suck might as well get kids from North Dakota first.  This is going to be a very long conference season.  

3 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

A case could be made that mayville is the least attractive four year college in North Dakota 

yes they are a decent team but for Pete’s sake

our non Kacie starters shot 18% the first half

dumpster performance so far

yea but volleyball 

Imagine if Kacie isn't playing tonight. With a injury like she had this should be a rest game for her but I guess we need our super star to play against naia teams 

The shooting is horrendous but that can improve second half, but Mayville is quicker to basketball and have quick hands when playing defense. UND has been lucky that Mayville has committed as many turnovers as possible by unforced defense and there outside shooting is off tonight. The team that cleans up their game will probably win this game and this could go either way in my opinion. Its matter who want it more and right now it hasn't been UND. Pemberton is not dressed anyone know the reason.