SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

SWSiouxMN

On 2/6/2024 at 10:28 PM, Und246 said:

Jack Michael’s said last year in UND/ndsu womens game Mallory called a timeout with a minute left in UND victory to substitute players so the seniors could be acknowledged by the crowd. Simple as that. Jack said NDSU coach called a timeout with 5 seconds left with a huge lead for no other reason than be a jerk. Wasn’t substituting. Jack said it was bush league by NDSU coach. Interesting 

I think you and Jack better go back and look at the play by play of that game. Bernhardt took a timeout with 7 seconds left with the ball leading by 9. The only sub she made was Hoskins out and Hurst in. Hoskins was coming back for another year and it was a mid season game, not senior night anyway. It wasn’t to recognize anyone. If Jack is calling Collins Busch league what did he say about Mallory last year. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

I think you and Jack better go back and look at the play by play of that game. Bernhardt took a timeout with 7 seconds left with the ball leading by 9. The only sub she made was Hoskins out and Hurst in. Hoskins was coming back for another year and it was a mid season game, not senior night anyway. It wasn’t to recognize anyone. If Jack is calling Collins Busch league what did he say about Mallory last year. 

It was Busch league and why would Collin’s do that because according to him and others at ndsu, UND is no way a rival,  I like that it was done because it may finally sink in that there is a rival.  Give them hell in a week Mal.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

News flash.....Collins is a clown. 

There's a reason all your girls leave

13 hours ago, NewUndFan said:

The bottom 3 teams are very bad including us.  Big gap between bottom and top teams 

Very accurate statement. We really lack athletic height/length (which NDSU has).  Our shooting has been horrid pretty much all season.  Last night vs Denver an exception to that. I assume we shot well vs them because they are an awful team. 

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

News flash.....Collins is a clown. 

There's a reason all your girls leave

He’s a clown but a hell of a coach

he turned around ndsu quickly while we are sinking

I’d rather have a clown and a good coach then be sinking

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I don’t think he is not well liked by opposing teams or media but maybe I’m wrong. But he can coach, and most players that left didn’t play or went home to Europe.  As long as he is at NDSU and Mail is at UND, I think NDSU will dominate this series. 

27 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Hell of a coach?  Loose interpretation there

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

Hell of a coach?  Loose interpretation there

He turned us seller dweller into a first place team. Look at the standings. The results speak for themselves, and I would be the last one to defend a coach, but you can’t argue with his success. Look at ours. We were picked to finish third, and now we are in the bottom three

11 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

He turned us seller dweller into a first place team. Look at the standings. The results speak for themselves, and I would be the last one to defend a coach, but you can’t argue with his success. Look at ours. We were picked to finish third, and now we are in the bottom three

That 55-58 record at NDSU coming into the season is hella good

2 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

What’s mals record

whosentrending up and whose trending down

Don't change the subject, nobody has said Mal is good or a hell of a coach. 

Why are you suddenly typing like a drunk imbecile again when your last post was perfect english?

10 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Why are you suddenly typing like a drunk imbecile again when your last post was perfect english?

Well, what are we debating then? I thought we were talking about if jory was better cosch

10 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Also, the tavern opens early on Fridays at the Canadinns

Hamling is coming back as a graduate student next season. So does that put Collins in the same clownsphere as Mal since Kacie came back when she didn't have too? Best player on each team opting to return. Don't get the clown comment.  Players obviously like their coaches on both sides.

Recruiting talent and messing talent builds a program and wins games. Right now like it or not Collins is doing a better job at that.

• Upvote 1