SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Early Departures & Portal Transfers

brianvf

8 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

There was a different Pietila for them back in the day. Maybe a forward? 

5 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

HAHAHAHA I definitely thought there was a forward in there at some point! That's hilarious. 

Been looking and I can't figure out if they're related! Both from Michigan and played at Tech. So funny.

11 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

The Gopher Cup?  You feel like you’ve really accomplished something but nothing’s really happened yet.;)

Speaking of Gophers...they should be pretty good next season too.  Hinges a bit on the decisions of Cooley & Close, but they have the recruit Moore coming in...he's a stud.
With how the UND team is shaping up, we'll know right away how we're looking in those early season games against UMN and BU (with Hutson and the insane talent Celebrini arriving).

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Good for him. He deserves a fresh start.

It'll be interesting to track him to see how he does in the B10.
OSU had four senior Dmen, so they had some space for newcomers (not sure if any of those guys are using their extra year or not).

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

Speaking of Gophers...they should be pretty good next season too.  Hinges a bit on the decisions of Cooley & Close, but they have the recruit Moore coming in...he's a stud.
With how the UND team is shaping up, we'll know right away how we're looking in those early season games against UMN and BU (with Hutson and the insane talent Celebrini arriving).

Some rumblings that Eiserman could be coming in for them too but not sure how solid the source is. If Close goes I wonder if they end up with Haider.

1 minute ago, SiouxScore said:

Some rumblings that Eiserman could be coming in for them too but not sure how solid the source is. If Close goes I wonder if they end up with Haider.

I saw those rumblings as well.  He'd need to start accelerating pretty soon if he was going to do that, I'd think.
With fall semester starting end of August, he'd still be 16 years old at the beginning of the school year.  :0  Granted, he'd turn 17 a couple days later, but still.  :)  ;)