SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

UND-SPORTS-FAN

7 minutes ago, UND-SPORTS-FAN said:

I’m ready to be hurt again by a mass exodus that’s been floated out there (confirmed).. hope everyone else is ready for it.

Confirmed by the internet?

15 minutes ago, UND-SPORTS-FAN said:

To cool the flames I’m sure that majority of the bench is considered gone which should open up scholarships. If we don’t lose Brooks, BJ, T, Norman, Trey and Trent I’m happy. Rest of the roster is dead weight 

Calling Danielson dead weight is stupid? I thought he had a great year and took a huge leap from last year. Would like him to come back but he also might want to be done. Love the fight he brings. Now for the others that you mentioned I agree, need to get most if not all of them back.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Kab said:

do, players need to wait until the transfer period to tweet they are leaving or can they do it now and then enter transfer portal when it opens ?

They can announce their intentions to leave at any time, but the portal doesn't open till April

6 minutes ago, Hawksbball12 said:

Calling Danielson dead weight is stupid? I thought he had a great year and took a huge leap from last year. Would like him to come back but he also might want to be done. Love the fight he brings. Now for the others that you mentioned I agree, need to get most if not all of them back.

Danielson is done and not dead weight. Would love to have Brady back but I think he’s going home.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, McBuckets said:

They can announce their intentions to leave at any time, but the portal doesn't open till April

Portal opens 3/15, the day after the tournament selection.  Get ready, it’s going to be rough. 

I know nothing but there was a player this weekend that looked very disinterested in doing any of the little things. Just from watching on tv it looked like his mind was somewhere else. Will be interesting to see if it was just a couple of bad games or if his mind was truly somewhere else

2 hours ago, GoodGood said:

I know nothing but there was a player this weekend that looked very disinterested in doing any of the little things. Just from watching on tv it looked like his mind was somewhere else. Will be interesting to see if it was just a couple of bad games or if his mind was truly somewhere else

I thought the same last year but player came back and another one left