SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS playoffs week 1: UND @ Weber State

UND-FB-FAN

Just now, rochsioux said:

I’m a UND fan and I’m laughing at it. And pissed at it. I’m ready for change and the hope that it provides. 

The high school kids in my hometown aren’t even aware that UND still has a football team.  I’m old enough to remember the days when the split amongst us was 50/50 in terms of fan loyalty. 

• Upvote 1

UND usually has some of their best offensive drives at the start of the game and after halftime. 

And they sucked on their opening drive.

And it continued throughout the game.

How they open the 2nd half will tell us if they even have the slightest chance of making a comeback.

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

What an effin’ disgrace.  All of NDSUland is laughing at this display of Pop Warner football.

Yeah the hockey team better get it together too because they are about to join the FB team…… not happy with UND athletics this year. Maybe the BB team will surprise us

UND got screwed on the bid war. No doubt. Game should be in Alerus Center right now, but bottomline is UND needs to learn how to win big games on the road. They will be on the schedule each and every season.

At this juncture, big road games are guaranteed blow outs and disappointments for UND. Really, it’s always been that way under Bubba. Long ways to go to be a true championship contender. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Yeah the hockey team better get it together too because they are about to join the FB team…… not happy with UND athletics this year. Maybe the BB team will surprise us

The collective IQ of the hockey crowd these days is embarrassing as well.  Lots of folks patting themselves on the back over last night’s shootout “win.”

• Upvote 2