SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Travels to CC

sioux24/7

2 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Any youtube stream tonight? 

Otherwise I'll just listen to TH. Not worth a month of NCHC TV for basically 1 game for me.

I refuse to buy the NCHC stream until they can get a consistent quality stream. They raise the price every year but the quality doesn’t seem to improve. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Looks like onhockey.tv will have a stream based on their listing. 

I have never been able to get on hockey.tv to work on my phone. Every time I go to the site I get a bunch of adware and spam that pops up. I avoid that site like the plague. 

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

I have never been able to get on hockey.tv to work on my phone. Every time I go to the site I get a bunch of adware and spam that pops up. I avoid that site like the plague. 

I’ve got AdGuard app on my phone. Eliminates most of the malicious ads on my phone. Makes onhockey.tv navigable. 

Link: https://cbsshef7-cbsshef7-ms.global.ssl.fastly.net/18829544-11f4-4d7d-b522-2d55dba382e7/master/18829544-11f4-4d7d-b522-2d55dba382e7.m3u8

^ That work for you? Hopefully bypasses the ads for you.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I’ve got AdGuard app on my phone. Eliminates most of the malicious ads on my phone. Makes onhockey.tv navigable. 

Link: https://cbsshef7-cbsshef7-ms.global.ssl.fastly.net/18829544-11f4-4d7d-b522-2d55dba382e7/master/18829544-11f4-4d7d-b522-2d55dba382e7.m3u8

^ That work for you? Hopefully bypasses the ads for you.

Beautiful. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1