SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT Friday - Minnesota vs NoDak at The Ralph - 2 storied programs that helped put college hockey on the map.

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

UND can be so much better of a team but when they’re so bad when they lack discipline and have a penaltyfest.

This team is like Jekyll and Hyde.
One game they look like title contenders and the next they can't get anything going.
Our record against the B10 will not do us any favors in the PWR, unfortunately.

Just now, brianvf said:

This team is like Jekyll and Hyde.
One game they look like title contenders and the next they can't get anything going.
Our record against the B10 will not do us any favors in the PWR, unfortunately.

This will kill them as far as pairwise goes 

This Minnesota team has been struggling but they are very good. Too much talent and depth to not be a factor this season. I was just hoping for a split coming into the weekend and this is the type of performance I was dreading.

Driscoll wasn't real sharp tonight, couple good saves but didn't seem to handle anything real clean or confident.

Offensively we really struggled to generate much. Little bit of a push late in the game but just not very sharp at all anud too much perimeter offense.

Lot of guys struggled tonight but really thought Sanderson didn't look near like himself.

Minnesota is the more skilled team all the way around without a doubt but I thought they also did the little things better which can't happen with the makeup of this team. They were more physical, won almost all the races, got bodies/sticks in lanes better, more disciplined, better in the d zone, and just the better team.

Berry clearly very unhappy with the effort tonight in his tv interview.

• Upvote 1

Just now, gfhockey said:

I’ve never ever remember a beating like this at home

That just confirms what everyone here already knew: you are a fair weather b****. You never post here to say good things but always around when things aren’t going UND’s way.

There have been plenty of games and if you can’t remember, goes to show how much of a fan you really are. 

• Upvote 4