SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Miami -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

I feel for persson he is a good goalie and the rest of the team is hot garbage 

There have been many instances where they cannot get out of their own way.

Persson is decent. He gives up a lot of bounces and is pretty small. We should be able to beat him more than we are.

Just now, crb1 said:

There really should be a web streaming standard that all NCHC schools have to adhere to. This inconsistency is really the downfall of the NCHC streaming. 

And as a CC fan, I gotta say that theirs is the worst in the conference. I was hopeful it would improve with the new arena but no, it’s still bad and the camera people clearly don’t know the game of hockey as they’re almost always a day late and a dollar short in covering the play. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, crb1 said:

There really should be a web streaming standard that all NCHC schools have to adhere to. This inconsistency is really the downfall of the NCHC streaming. 

Unless we want somebody like CBS Sports to cover all of the games, that ain't happening (and that is OK by me).

4 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

And as a CC fan, I gotta say that theirs is the worst in the conference. I was hopeful it would improve with the new arena but no, it’s still bad and the camera people clearly don’t know the game of hockey as they’re almost always a day late and a dollar short in covering the play. 

That is a true student-produced program. And that is OK. Just try to improve as the years pass, please!