SiouxSports.com Forum

Crime and Punishment II - This topic is not yet closed to further replies.

NoiseInsideMyHead

18 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This spoiled little brat will probably get hit with civil suits from the families of the people he killed. I honestly hope he counts his blessings and takes advantage of the second chance he has been given.

On the flip side some would argue of the 3 he shot unfortunately one was just injured since he acted in self defense.

12 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This spoiled little brat will probably get hit with civil suits from the families of the people he killed. I honestly hope he counts his blessings and takes advantage of the second chance he has been given.

Smart suing someone who doesn't have a pot to piss in.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Spoiled? I dont think he comes from money. Not sure he's a very good target for lawsuits lol. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, JohnboyND7 said:

I dont think there is any reason to believe Nick Sandmann received $250 million.

How much do you think he got?

Sued CNN and WAPO for 250 and 275 million and they both settle.

Also sued The New York Times, Rolling Stone, ABC and CBS...not sure if these are still active? I know they tried to dismiss and were shot down.

Rolling Stone should be sued until they are out of business at this point.

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I meant spoiled attitude (I can do whatever I want, whenever I want), not so much being from a wealthy family.

Did you watch any of the trial or his testimony?  He doesn't have that attitude at all.  "How dare he clean graffiti, put out Arson fires, and protect himself".  If this happened in GF would you really rather have the rioters in dt grand forks or a bunch of people like rittenhouse?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He went there to offer first aid and was armed as were many others..

He attempted to retreat from the crowd.

The others had firearms and they  attempted  to Kyle's rifle.

The 3rd man he shot testified that  Kyle didn't raise and shoot him until he raised his gun at Kyle. Boom self defense 

Clear case of self defense

I dont think he should have been out there especially armed but either should have been the others 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Did you watch any of the trial or his testimony?  He doesn't have that attitude at all.  "How dare he clean graffiti, put out Arson fires, and protect himself".  If this happened in GF would you really rather have the rioters in dt grand forks or a bunch of people like rittenhouse?

I live just outside Kenosha.   Everybody who partook in 'festivities' that night is a piece of garbage.  All of them.  Every one of those dipshits were part of the problem - none of them the solution.  .  

Sadly Rittenhouse is being used as a political tool by both sides.   In reality, he's a dumbass kid who got invloved in something way over his head and had to defend himself by shooting people.      

Like I said, human trash, the whole lot of them out that night.    

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I live just outside Kenosha.   Everybody who partook in 'festivities' that night is a piece of garbage.  All of them.  Every one of those dipshits were part of the problem - none of them the solution.  .  

Sadly Rittenhouse is being used as a political tool by both sides.   In reality, he's a dumbass kid who got invloved in something way over his head and had to defend himself by shooting people.      

Like I said, human trash, the whole lot of them out that night.    

If there weren't rioters and arsons or the proper authorities actually enforced the law..  kyle was hardly the problem if you actually follow all of his actions throughout the night.  As a 17 year old he made a stupid decision to go there, as many high schoolers also make stupid decisions, but he at least was going there for the right reasons.  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

If there weren't rioters and arsons or the proper authorities actually enforced the law..  kyle was hardly the problem if you actually follow all of his actions throughout the night.  As a 17 year old he made a stupid decision to go there, as many high schoolers also make stupid decisions, but he at least was going there for the right reasons.  

Nah, that's just virtue signalling.   
Most protesters who seek out violent protests (even if they themselves remain peaceful) could claim the same thing.  "It was a stupid decision to go there, but at least we were there for the right reasons!!"  

Nothing good happens in situations like this.  Stay away.  This city doesn't need dirtbag violent protesters, or toothless vigilantes. 

Like you said, stupid decision by a 17 year old.  But this begs the question, where the hell are his parents? Crap doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.         

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Most protesters who seek out violent protests (even if they themselves remain peaceful) could claim the same thing.  "It was a stupid decision to go there, but at least we were there for the right reasons!!"  

Nothing good happens in situations like this.  Stay away.  This city doesn't need dirtbag violent protesters, or toothless vigilantes. 

Like you said, stupid decision by a 17 year old.  But this begs the question, where the hell are his parents? Crap doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.         

every single person male or female adult should have been there on night two to make sure this crap didn't happen again....kids at home...adults in the streets...problem here is kyle was more mature than the vast majority of residents of kenosha....which is very sad.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

It took your dip$hit Gov.  3 days to put down the rioters.  Your true virtue signalling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1