SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 Road Trips Discussion

CMSioux

1 hour ago, johnsowe said:

You might want to look at rentals cars they are very expensive right now....why sun country?

Prices can change but right now Sun Country is lowest. More intended to start discussion on road trip possibilities.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads-up, anyone planning on to go to the game in Logan needs to look for a room now! There are no standard hotel rooms available in Logan on Friday night, and only a few private listings available. The Howard Johnson in Brigham City, 30 minutes away, currently has one room available.

15 hours ago, cpa_guy said:

Just a heads-up, anyone planning on to go to the game in Logan needs to look for a room now! There are no standard hotel rooms available in Logan on Friday night, and only a few private listings available. The Howard Johnson in Brigham City, 30 minutes away, currently has one room available.

I guess the wife will be driving us to Ogden or SLC after the game………

48 minutes ago, Best View in the House said:

Just bought flights for the Utah State Game.  Here's our trip plan.

Leave Friday morning from Jamestown.  Get into Salt Lake City by noon.  Watch UND get a big win.

Saturday Morning fly back to Denver.  Go to the Colorado/Texas AM game - 1:30 start time

Drive up to Fort Collins.  Watch the Colorado State/Vanderbilt game - 8:00 start time.

Try to get up Sunday for our flight back to Jamestown.  Ha

top_that_arrested_development.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Nov was pretty warm last year.

With global warming and a hot June, one can only imagine how warm Nov will be this fall?

I like the way you think there. Every time we get a nice winter I get kind of scared what's coming the next year. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, goyotes said:

Tickets for those of you making the trek down I-29 to Vermillion are now available here  The top portion of section H  is designated as visitor seating and my guess is tickets for that section will be available through UND.  

Thanks.  I grabbed a couple.  

Set for 9 games - 5 home games, Utah State, Southern Illinois, USD, SDSU. 

• Upvote 2