SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Season

SWSiouxMN

1 hour ago, Big Green said:

Parkers Pros, is correct.  I have not touched a radio other that my car Radio in years.  I would guess a lot of people don't know what station Women's Basketball is on.  If you are going to provide a link on the UND App make sure it works properly.  Also a lot may not be able to get the Station where they are at.

The internet is a thing, look it up on your own. People make mistakes and it looks like one was made. Be a big boy and find it on your own this ONE time since i haven't seen any other posts regarding the wrong link. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, dougjudy69 said:

The internet is a thing, look it up on your own. People make mistakes and it looks like one was made. Be a big boy and find it on your own this ONE time since i haven't seen any other posts regarding the wrong link. 

Glad everyone is so passionate. Fun. So I was at work, no radio, no computer, no idea what radio station they are on so I could use their website,  I thought, hey, the woman are more relevant than the men, why don’t I listen to that instead of Spotify. I had my phone, I went to the website, cause that makes sense,  I tried to listen, I couldn’t. I emailed the issue email stating their link was broken, I was frustrated. The assumptions of some of the asshats on here are so funny! Oh, and the reason nobody else posted it was broken is because I was probably the only one who actually tried the link to begin with. Good one…

13 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Pay attention, the point that was made was that the Internet link was wrong and someone suggested to use the radio as an option.

Follow-up - I got this on Twitter - I'm not seeing anything about radio coverage. Went to UND Athletics Pages and it shows men and women basketball on KSNR - which I can get through I Heart Radio - but when the teams play at the same time KSNR always has the mens game. Maybe it's posted somewhere out there but you would think UND would want to make it very obvious and easy to find game streams. Today's games are just one hour apart so it will be interesting to see what is on KSNR and how obvious UND makes it to find the women's game on radio.  

UND WBB .jpg

Lets get back to the game today.

Important game.  UND has passed 3 out of the 4 tests so far, this one will be the toughest just by the style that WIU plays and they want a little revenge for what happened in Malcomb. They are coming in confidence after taking down NDSU on the road. 

UND has to play a full 40 minutes today and finish the home part of the conference schedule 6-3.   Then turn your attention to the big road games.  A win today means that they can't be lower than a 5 seed in Sioux Falls (meaning they would play the Sunday Afternoon session).

• Upvote 1

Yes, this is big game and always difficult on senior day to get win. We will need to play very good defense today and post players need to stay out foul trouble. This is not team to take lightly because if they get on roll they can bury you with their outside shooting. I hope to get a win today and then hope that KC gets beat ORU putting us in tie to set up big next week with above two teams. But first we need to get win today.

2 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Follow-up - I got this on Twitter - I'm not seeing anything about radio coverage. Went to UND Athletics Pages and it shows men and women basketball on KSNR - which I can get through I Heart Radio - but when the teams play at the same time KSNR always has the mens game. Maybe it's posted somewhere out there but you would think UND would want to make it very obvious and easy to find game streams. Today's games are just one hour apart so it will be interesting to see what is on KSNR and how obvious UND makes it to find the women's game on radio.  

UND WBB .jpg

Not sure about the website. We’ll be listeing from the Desert today. There could be any number of reasons for this,  but I’m not getting work up about it.  This is what I can tell from doing this for the last decade or so.  If both teams are to be playing at roughly the same time, whichever team is on the road is put on the FM of 100.3 which has Iheart stream which the website & app seem to take from and which ever team was at home has been on 1440 AM.  I think this is the right thing to do as many schools just throw one team often the Women’s for an entire season on some small station and forget about it. However, 1440 does not have a stream- which is a bummer, cause the wife and I like to listen to the Monday through Friday morning show to hear from the coaches etc during the week.  And we can’t do that when we are in AZ.  However, because UND Women’s and Men’s Basketball is also carried by Fargo stations we’ve easily found on theoir streams there.   For example today we will probably start by listening to the Women’s game on 740 The Fan http://player.listenlive.co/28991from Fargo’s stream and either Ihearts 100.3’s or KFGO’s stream for the Men’s game.  Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ND-fan said:

Yes, this is big game and always difficult on senior day to get win. We will need to play very good defense today and post players need to stay out foul trouble. This is not team to take lightly because if they get on roll they can bury you with their outside shooting. I hope to get a win today and then hope that KC gets beat ORU putting us in tie to set up big next week with above two teams. But first we need to get win today.

Agreed. 

We will know a lot more on what UND needs to do after today, but even more on Monday (ORU and WIU play a make-up that day)