SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

10 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

Serious question. What’s the penalty for not complying?

I have no clue.  This is like the first time in modern history we're experiencing this.  

To comply someone from the GSA first needs to sign over paperwork officially authorizing the transition.  It's basically the first formal declaration by the government acknowledging the winner of the election.  So you can see why Trump isn't doing it.  But the process takes time.  And why the sooner the better.  

10 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Biden appears to have compiled a strong and experienced national security team and advisors.

One thing that DOES help is Biden is well versed in the mechanisms of what he's gonna encounter.  No learning curve.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

One thing that DOES help is Biden is well versed in the mechanisms of what he's gonna encounter.  No learning curve.  

He has an English teacher in his home too but that hasn't seemed to help him at all. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

He has an English teacher in his home too but that hasn't seemed to help him at all. 

I wonder how long before they 25th Amendment Biden and Kamala becomes President? I give it six months. However, the media won't ask him tough questions so he could make it a couple of years. 

4 minutes ago, Goon said:

I wonder how long before they 25th Amendment Biden and Kamala becomes President? I give it six months. However, the media won't ask him tough questions so he could make it a couple of years. 

Won't NewsMax, OAN, The Blaze, Brietbart, The Washington Times, The New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post and FOX ask him tough questions?

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

I’d say a year max. That is if he is indeed president 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Won't NewsMax, OAN, The Blaze, Brietbart, The Washington Times, The New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post and FOX ask him tough questions?

Who knows if the first four news companies get a white house press pass. The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC won't ask this administration tough questions. They're nothing more than propaganda wing of the DNC.  It will be the same garbage we had when Obama was president. These are the same people that pushed the Clinton Russia Gate Hoax for almost three years. Then when we found out it was a hoax, didn't even retract their stories. So, I am not hopeful. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

Who knows if they will get a white house press pass. The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC won't ask this administration tough questions. They're nothing more than propaganda wing of the DNC.  It will be the same garbage we had when Obama was president. These are the same people that pushed the Clinton Russia Gate Hoax for almost three years. Then when we found out it was a hoax, didn't even retract their stories. So, I am not hopeful. 

So you're saying we can expect more hours-long phone interviews with Morning Joe over the next four years to counterbalance the impromptu Fox & Friends junkets of old?  That was just a partial list of Conservative media. They can't cut everyone out.  Wall Street Journal, FOX News, Washington Times will ask tough questions... you will still get the news you agree with. 

30 minutes ago, Goon said:

Gimme a break.

MSM and Trump are the best thing that have ever happened to each other.  A lot of outlets love being ‘outraged’ by his craziness.  Every story is a headline and a sensation.   And Trump loves being the center of attention.  He whips the media into a frenzy for his own benefit.  He then points to them and claims they’re biased and nuts.   

Cheeto is a master salesman and self-promoter.  As the saying goes "Any press is good press".  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.

MSM and Trump are the best thing that have ever happened to each other.  A lot of outlets love being ‘outraged’ by his craziness.  Every story is a headline and a sensation.   And Trump loves being the center of attention.  He whips the media into a frenzy for his own benefit.  He then points to them and claims they’re nuts.  

Cheeto is a master salesman and self-promoter.

Nothing I said was incorrect. The Left-Leaning MSM is nothing more than a propaganda wing of the DNC. They will not ask this administration any tough questions. They're going to be the cheer leaders for the Biden Harris Administration. Just like they were during eight years of Obama. If you think Jim Acosta and other propagandists are going to ask Biden or Harris any tough questions your delusional. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

48 minutes ago, Goon said:

Heaven help us if/when this happens...

oh that’s right... Harris & Co will outlaw Heaven

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

Nothing I said was incorrect. The Left-Leaning MSM is nothing more than a propaganda wing of the DNC. They will not ask this administration any tough questions. They're going to be the cheer leaders for the Biden Harris Administration. Just like they were during eight years of Obama. If you think Jim Acosta and other propagandists are going to ask Biden or Harris any tough questions your delusional. 

I for one do not think you are incorrect. But in the spirit of whataboutism, just wondering if you are sensitive to the cheerleading among what I think I am safe in describing as your side of the aisle?  Or, to be fair, are you implying that the media that you view as reporting the truth does not promote themselves as bastions of objectivity and instead wears their partisanship and "own-the-libs" posture on their ink-stained sleeves?  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Goon said:

I think they will prop Joe up until December 2022 if they can. They will likely lose the house in 2022 elections and if Kamala is already in office it could be a bloodbath. As long as he has competent loyal people around him they can limit his exposure. It isn't like the media will ask any questions that they aren't given to ask.

Hell in North Dakota we had Senator Burdick who was basically a figurehead at best for the last 6-8 years he served. He was frequently seen going the wrong way on the Subway system and his wife had to help him eat at events and dinners.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I think they will prop Joe up until December 2022 if they can. They will likely lose the house in 2022 elections and if Kamala is already in office it could be a bloodbath.

That's what I think too. They overplayed their hand on defunding the police and other anti-law enforcement messages. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I for one do not think you are incorrect. But in the spirit of whataboutism, just wondering if you are sensitive to the cheerleading among what I think I am safe in describing as your side of the aisle?  Or, to be fair, are you implying that the media that you view as reporting the truth does not promote themselves as bastions of objectivity and instead wears their partisanship and "own-the-libs" posture on their ink-stained sleeves?  

I consider myself a conservative Libertarian. I just wish the press would report the news on both sides. Yes, Trump did some dumb things, but he also did some very good things. The good was almost never reported in the mainstream media. Nothing that would give him a victory. They ignore stories and scandals or anything that negatively affect left-leaning politicians. For the most part, I've decided to not watch the news anymore. I'll read my news sources. I've dropped the Drudge Report and have switched to the Bongino Report

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I think they will prop Joe up until December 2022 if they can. They will likely lose the house in 2022 elections and if Kamala is already in office it could be a bloodbath. As long as he has competent loyal people around him they can limit his exposure. It isn't like the media will ask any questions that they aren't given to ask.

Hell in North Dakota we had Senator Burdick who was basically a figurehead at best for the last 6-8 years he served. He was frequently seen going the wrong way on the Subway system and his wife had to help him eat at events and dinners.

20201120_100229.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Of course he did.  

I am sure of them are the same globalist swamp rats from the Obama Administration. You know, endless wars. I am sure they will also promote open borders etc.