SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

53 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The video you posted literally stated it wasn't a molotov cocktail, it was a bag with something in it. Way to disprove your own narrative boomer. 

I never said what it was.  Try again.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

From what I’m gathering, he was frequent teased growing up, was recently denied entrance into the military, and went to the protest with his mom (who was also a militia member). 

Do any of them have blue check marks or just internet trolls?

Now back to what started it all----

In the first official details of Sunday's shooting released by the Wisconsin Justice Department, which is probing the incident, Attorney General Josh Kaul said the knife was recovered from the driver-side front floorboard of the car Blake was leaning into when he was shot in the back.

Kaul also told a news conference that Blake, during the course of the investigation, had "admitted that he had a knife in his possession."

Blake's lawyer responded in a statement that his client posed no threat to police and disputed that he was in possession of a knife.

5 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Posting this right before sharing a Ben Shapiro video?  Haha. Just because someone talks fast and uses bigger words than you're used to doesn't make them intelligent.

Please.  What stupid things did Ben say in that video?

4 hours ago, bison73 said:

Now back to what started it all----

In the first official details of Sunday's shooting released by the Wisconsin Justice Department, which is probing the incident, Attorney General Josh Kaul said the knife was recovered from the driver-side front floorboard of the car Blake was leaning into when he was shot in the back.

Kaul also told a news conference that Blake, during the course of the investigation, had "admitted that he had a knife in his possession."

Blake's lawyer responded in a statement that his client posed no threat to police and disputed that he was in possession of a knife.

So, shoot him 7 times in the back even before he takes possession of the knife.

The cult takes gaslighting to a new level.  

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, shoot him 7 times in the back even before he takes possession of the knife.

The cult takes gaslighting to a new level.  

I don’t understand your narrative and logic. Let’s pretend he wasn’t shot, prior to that incident, given any of his actions of those or that day, which were acceptable?

I‘ll wait.  

My lens sees his actions and not complying = his fate/result.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bison73 said:

I never said what it was.  Try again.

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Why would anyone just throw a plastic bag?  I think Im looking at another manufactured narrative.

You doubted it was a plastic bag. Then you posted a video that literally stated it was a plastic bag. 

1 hour ago, SiouxForever said:

I don’t understand your narrative and logic. Let’s pretend he wasn’t shot, prior to that incident, given any of his actions of those or that day, which were acceptable?

I‘ll wait.  

My lens sees his actions and not complying = his fate/result.  

If you you feel that the wait is too long and I don't comply, will you shoot me in the back 7 times?

2 minutes ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

Not much of an effort by the cultist here.

He's probably upset the police didn't proactively shoot a few protesters in the back. 

"The video doesn't seem to show Paul or his wife being touched by any protesters. The couple also did not appear to be injured.'

The head of the NDUS Smart Restart task force is disappointed only 14% of incoming students got tested prior to starting class.

That's code for we want more positive case numbers so we can put the whole college system in the state on distance/virtual learning from here on out.

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

The head of the NDUS Smart Restart task force is disappointed only 14% of incoming students got tested prior to starting class.

That's code for we want more positive case numbers so we can put the whole college system in the state on distance/virtual learning from here on out.

Or he's concerned because 86% of the asymptomatic carriers may be unknowingly spreading the virus to their friends, classmates, coworkers, customers, and professors.

When I've talked to Wynne, he seemed very hopeful regarding containment of the spread and maintenance of in-person classes.  He's a realist who knows there will be cases, but wants to limit and contain those cases.  What the media and helicopter moms do with his words is another story though.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Or he's concerned because 86% of the asymptomatic carriers may be unknowingly spreading the virus to their friends, classmates, coworkers, customers, and professors.

When I've talked to Wynne, he seemed very hopeful regarding containment of the spread and maintenance of in-person classes.  He's a realist who knows there will be cases, but wants to limit and contain those cases.  What the media and helicopter moms do with his words is another story though.

Aren't those 86% out in the general public as it is? Going into a Walmart, grocery store and/or a restaurant? To eliminate the spread of a virus is not practical  or realistic.......unless you lockdown the country (Fauci) and we all saw how well that worked from a big societal picture standpoint.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Aren't those 86% out in the general public as it is? Going into a Walmart, grocery store and/or a restaurant? To eliminate the spread of a virus is not practical  or realistic.......unless you lockdown the country (Fauci) and we all saw how well that worked from a big societal picture standpoint.

Elimination?  No

Limitation?  Yes

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Elimination?  No

Limitation?  Yes

Great......give me or have Wynne give us a number or percentage then that is acceptable in the "limitation" process?

• Upvote 1