SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Do these neo-germaphobes know how STUPID they sound?  To listen, you would think that viruses and other contagions were a new thing.  "No shared items."  We share a planet for God's sake, and you can't hide from bugs.

The human immune system has been doing a fine job for thousands of years.  LOL at people trying to outsmart it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

A haircut would be nice.

Lobby your governors. They obviously think COVID is a larger threat to our way of life than your inability to get a haircut.

You need to be able to reasonably tell them why they are wrong and how they fix it for them to make a change that benefits you.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dynato said:

Lobby your governors. They obviously think COVID is a larger threat to our way of life than your inability to get a haircut.

You need to be able to reasonably tell them why they are wrong and how they fix it for them to make a change that benefits you.

What way of life are you even talking about?  Educational freedoms abridged.  Employment freedoms abridged.  Economic freedoms abridged.  Entertainment freedoms abridged.

The American way of life has been stripped away.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dynato said:

And WTF would stop a stylist and a customer from wearing a mask?

26 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

What way of life are you even talking about?  Educational freedoms abridged.  Employment freedoms abridged.  Economic freedoms abridged.  Entertainment freedoms abridged.

You have a better chance of getting more freedoms you currently don't have in the next 2 weeks if you're currently behind bars.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dynato said:

You gotta fight!

For your right!

For a haaaaiiiiiiiirrrrr cut!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I wonder if this played a part in Burgum's decision.  

Trump told testing is key to reopening during business panel call

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/trump-business-council-calls/index.html

Frankly, I'd respect all of them a lot more if they would simply put out an objective set of criteria for moving forward.  But...

3wso7p.jpg.a8950815e465a6fe59255ede79bc7a97.jpg

• Upvote 1

Once again lazy reporting. 24 new cases is reported. This is true but again article fails to mention previous high was 23 and that was a couple days ago. Embarrassing "journalism". Nothing more than sensationalism.

Screenshot_20200415-165204.png

1 hour ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Stay in your lane, comrade!  Next thing you know, your cell phone data will be tracked to trace your movement.  Oh, wait...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Did I hear 13 corona patients in ND hospitals is the present number? I wonder how many ICU beds in ND were in use a year ago today and why. 

Correct.......that would be interesting information to know.

IHME projects with ND's 32 deaths thru 8/4 the state will need 6 ICU beds and 5 ventilators.

Gov Burgum released a SEIR model. Susceptible-Exposed-infected-Recovery model.  Their objective was do they have enough ICU beds, ventilators.

I imagine with all 50 got. On a conference call discussing ventilators and Gov Coumo says I need 30,000 ventilators and Feds give him 4k ventilators and he says you pick 26k shp died.  All other govs arw concerned.

The model is good for that.  However not so sure when comparing NY and ND.  How do the measure the variables.  If social distance in NY is one on top of another and ND 3 miles apart.  How do you value that variable.  Simple question.

4 hours ago, wasmania said:

the point you make is redundant to many previous, but gotta hand it to you, you made it unique by adding the racism. great job.

No racism there. An avid poster gave a clear response to my jail post, and I gave him a thumbs up B4 U did a thumbs down. May U hav ben in a China jail?