SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

"Will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?"

"Yes," Biden replied.

That didn't age well.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/11/11/watch_in_debate_biden_promised_not_to_declare_victory_and_to_urge_voters_to_stay_calm_until_election_is_independently_certified.html

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

HUFFPOST
Arizona's GOP attorney general claims T likely lost state, no evidence of fraud.
There were not any facts to back up claims of rampant voter fraud.

The magic word has changed from "widespread" to "rampant". 

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Agree ^^^

Here’s the face of the Democratic Party. The radical squad is dragging the Democratic party down. There’s no room for barely left of center Democrats. 

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

HUFFPOST
Arizona's GOP attorney general claims T likely lost state, no evidence of fraud.
There were not any facts to back up claims of rampant voter fraud.

But there was evidence of fraud??

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) on Thursday issued a stay-at-home advisory and called on residents to cancel their “traditional” Thanksgiving plans as part of an effort to combat the spread of coronavirus.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/11/12/chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-issues-stay-at-home-advisory-asks-residents-to-cancel-thanksgiving-plans/

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Don't really see much here as compared to stuff T pulls.
Who was first to claim P victory?

Here's the latest GOP voter lawsuit in Georgia.    

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/1.pdf

Jesus Christ this is getting ridiculous.  This will be thrown out like all the rest.  What a waste of the court's time.      

The longer Trump promotes his "I've been robbed" message, the more I’m convinced it’s a money grab.  Read the small print on his donation site, folks.  He’s keeping this charade going to grift the Cult into paying off his campaign debt.  I mean seriously, considering the nature of these lawsuits, there's no other explanation for it.  

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This will be thrown out like all the rest.  What a waste of the court's time.      

The longer Trump promotes his "I've been robbed" message, the more I’m convinced it’s a money grab.  

You're misreading.

He's creating cover for R legislatures in key states to review the election and then declare their own slate of electors. 

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Newsweek
Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Slams Texas Lt. Gov. for $1 Million Voter Fraud Reward, Alleges Republican Fraud Attempt

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman mocked the infamous $1 million reward proposed by Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick on Tuesday by reporting an apparent attempt at voting fraud by a Republican in the Keystone State.

"Hey, Governor Patrick- it's your counterpart in Pennsylvania. I'd like to collect your handsome reward for reporting voter fraud. I got a dude in Forty Fort, PA who tried to have his dead mom vote for Trump," Fetterman tweeted. "I'd like mine in Sheetz gift cards."

The tweet came just hours after Patrick announced in a press release that he would pay up to $1 million from his campaign to incentivize people to come forward and report voter fraud across the country, despite no evidence that suggests widespread voter fraud occurred in the 2020 presidential election. Patrick said that he supports President Donald Trump's "efforts to identify voter fraud" but offered no legitimate evidence to back up his claims

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pennsylvania-lt-gov-slams-texas-lt-gov-for-1-million-voter-fraud-reward-alleges-republican-fraud-attempt/ar-BB1aVqXG?ocid=msedgdhp

The AG of PA should be keeping a low profile right now. 

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

You're misreading.

He's creating cover for R legislatures in key states to review the election and then declare their own slate of electors. 

Talk about undermining the will of the people and removing any faith there would be in any presidential election going forward.

• Upvote 1

Thursday and where is the fraud. I waited this long but the transition needs to proceed and Trump needs to move aside. Haven’t heard from Rudy lately?

time for statesmen to step forward. I am pretty convinced it is over. I am not celebrating - just thinking this is best for the country.

8 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thursday and where is the fraud. I waited this long but the transition needs to proceed and Trump needs to move aside. Haven’t heard from Rudy lately?

time for statesmen to step forward. I am pretty convinced it is over. I am not celebrating - just thinking this is best for the country.

You must following msm only. Fox and CNN aren’t gonna show the latest (or ANYTHING)  

Newsmax, OANN, project veritas, Trump reddit. There’s continue movement this week.