SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

33 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Well at least Canada is really showing the US how things need to be done.  That must be why Manitoba is spiking with record deaths......or maybe it's still residual infections from Sturgis. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/winnipeg/2020/11/11/1_5184442.html

The deadliest day for their entire province is only 9 deaths? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dynato said:

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2020/11/10/grand-forks-to-consider-mask-mandate-enforceable-by-law/

Mask mandate enforceable by law expected to be announced in Grand Forks county soon, brought on by local GF health officials. Carries up to a $1500 fine or 30 days in jail. State law says county health officers can issue any order to stop the spread of an infectious disease. 

This will be terrible news to many on here.
Something needs to be done, T just walked away from this thing.
Looking for a good ending, which isn't even in sight.
I wish the choices were easy.

2 hours ago, bison73 said:

So did he really know the fix was in so he comes out with this as a----I told you so as a deflection???

The fact that Bernie knew this and the true results were damn near verbatim is crazy. He knew the Dems would cheat/steal and this would happen. 

This isn't a coincidence. 

I want specifics on cheating and stealing. Proof?

what do folks believe happened? Votes were changed? Extra ballots were cast.

some have said that millions of votes were cast by Russia and China for Biden. How many believe this?

do some not understand that some states counted mailed ballots after Election Day?

45 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I feel like your reading comprehension skills are not very good.  You said we'd have to rebuild the country because Trump has turned it over to a virus.  This implies you think we did not do enough. Most other countries seemed to do some form of national program involving lockdowns and mandates.  I suspect that is what you would like to happen or what you would have liked to happen previously. What have we not done that you wanted or want done?  Please answer, and be truthful.  

Not sure what being sore has to do with anything. I think I've been pretty level-headed relative to most folks left and right.  What are you talking about soap now?  Did I miss an msn article about soap?

Which policies of Dr. Fauci should Trump have ignored? 

Fauci himself said Trump followed all their recommendations and the msm told us we must listen to everything Fauci recommended.

So if we mishandled the crisis, which policies of Faici's should have been ignored.

I know Fauci didn't think the travel ban was necessary but has admitted that it saved thousands if not hundreds of thousands of American lives.

2 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

some have said that millions of votes were cast by Russia and China for Biden. How many believe this?

do some not understand that some states counted mailed ballots after Election Day?

One party deterred people from voting with some methods. The other party encouraged every eligible voter to vote with whatever voting method they had available to them in their state. The party that deterred a portion of the populace from voting lost the election. The only remaining path to victory for the party that deterred people from voting is to call widespread fraud. Regardless of any proof or evidence, it is now their only path to victory, so they must pursue it at all costs. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Well we have recounts scheduled for Wisconsin and Georgia and irregularities in Michigan and Pennsylvania and both states ignored State law regarding how their elections are to be run so not sure what will happen in those states.

I don't think recounts, even hand counts like they are doing in Georgia would turn votes around...

I would be fine with an audit of 200-300,000 ballots in those 4 states, Nevada and Arizona...meaning verifying that the ballot was legally submitted in the proper timeframe  by a person with the right to vote. If the discrepancies are small after the audit, let's move on....if the discrepancies are large then we move to a hand count and complete audit.

• Upvote 1

Thanks petey

If I dare summarize what I think you think

so no votes from Russia or China. No votes were changed. Not concerned about maybe a few cast by the dead. 

question in Pennsylvania if the state Supreme Court or legislative prevails. I heard this is about 14,000 votes. Not enough.

recounts in Wisconsin and Georgia are because of the closeness of the final count not because of fraud or cheating.

I can understand your thinking 

Just now, TheFlop said:

Wait, so now deaths are what matter?  The moving goalposts continue.  Canada and Manitoba did everything right?  The border is closed so can't blame it on big bad USA.  Yet cases are growing.  https://bing.com/covid/local/manitoba_canada?vert=graph

Screenshot_20201111-234856~2.png

Don't put words in my mouth. You framed the 9 deaths as a big deal, not me.

Manitoba has twice the population of ND, one-fourth the deaths of ND, for roughly the same testing per capita. This means you are eight times more likely to die in ND from covid than you are in Manitoba at this point in time. 

13 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks petey

If I dare summarize what I think you think

so no votes from Russia or China. No votes were changed. Not concerned about maybe a few cast by the dead. 

question in Pennsylvania if the state Supreme Court or legislative prevails. I heard this is about 14,000 votes. Not enough.

recounts in Wisconsin and Georgia are because of the closeness of the final count not because of fraud or cheating.

I can understand your thinking 

For the fraud lawsuit against Pennsylvania, Trumps lawyer were unable to provide any evidence of fraud nor any truthful allegations of fraud. Trump's lawyer was unwilling to perjure himself and lose his license, so the case was thrown out.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/lawyers-litigating-for-trump-suddenly-remember-their-licenses-are-on-the-line-if-they-lie-to-a-judge/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Well we have recounts scheduled for Wisconsin and Georgia and irregularities in Michigan and Pennsylvania and both states ignored State law regarding how their elections are to be run so not sure what will happen in those states.

I don't think recounts, even hand counts like they are doing in Georgia would turn votes around...

I would be fine with an audit of 200-300,000 ballots in those 4 states, Nevada and Arizona...meaning verifying that the ballot was legally submitted in the proper timeframe  by a person with the right to vote. If the discrepancies are small after the audit, let's move on....if the discrepancies are large then we move to a hand count and complete audit.

Kind of like your last paragraph.
Questions I would have, do we do this audit in recounts or do we need some voting problems found first, who calls what states go through this process? Who decides if votes are legal, while being non-political?

2 hours ago, dynato said:

Manitoba has twice the population of ND, one-fourth the deaths of ND, for roughly the same testing per capita. This means you are eight times more likely to die in ND from covid than you are in Manitoba at this point in time

Andnits foolish to compare points in time with points of virus spiking.

Virus gunna virus, eh.

4 hours ago, dynato said:

Manitoba has twice the population of ND, one-fourth the deaths of ND, for roughly the same testing per capita. This means you are eight times more likely to die in ND from covid than you are in Manitoba at this point in time. 

This post may not age well.  It would have been like comparing any state in the upper Midwest to AZ six weeks ago. 

7 hours ago, dynato said:

So their Covid version is deadlier than ours?  Please explain...

Manitoba has ran 296,000 tests.  ND has ran around 960,000 tests.  Do you lie to people to feel better about yourself?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Manitoba has ran 296,000 tests.  ND has ran around 960,000 tests.  Do you lie to people to feel better about yourself?

A.  Yes.

B.  Yes, and bonus points if it can be spun to make Trump look bad.

C.  Yes, now shut up and wear your mask because we’re all in this together, except you don’t have a job anymore and can’t pay your bills but I’m deemed “essential” and can.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

It’s also fair to ask if Canada is counting deaths in the same way the US is. Not saying they aren’t, I just don’t know if they are. Without knowing that, comparing deaths counts between the two isn’t going to yield much information.

• Upvote 2

"At this point in time".......huh, it's almost like the virus takes longer to spread to more remote areas.  Manitoba is looking like ND did about a month or two ago.  If Manitoba was testing as much as ND, including routinely testing healthy young people like is getting pushed in ND, you know that the numbers would be even worse for Manitoba.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It’s also fair to ask if Canada is counting deaths in the same way the US is. Not saying they aren’t, I just don’t know if they are. Without knowing that, comparing deaths counts between the two isn’t going to yield much information.

Correct, the old "with" Covid or "because" of Covid distinction. 

7 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

so no votes from Russia or China.  

So after four years of screaming, “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!,” Democrats are suddenly no longer concerned about their supposed interference in our elections?  It’s almost like there was a narrative to push for Trump’s first term...