SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

16 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

He's in a fight to keep his seat.  He probably will, but it is close enough to where distancing himself a bit from Trump might help him. 

It is kind of a throw Trump under the bus move.  If he drops the nomination process for SCOTUS, that is entirety a throw Trump under the bus move.

McConnell's end game has always been the courts. Why in the world would he consider dropping nomination for a SCOTUS judge?

Figure it out guys.  It's all false flag crap. Trump needs McConnell to win and thus hopefully keep the majority for the Senate R's. My guess is the Trump campaign went along with the "distancing" to help McConnell for November since Trump is divisive and any middle/undecided votes will be huge.   

9 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Figure it out guys.  It's all false flag crap. Trump needs McConnell to win and thus hopefully keep the majority for the Senate R's. My guess is the Trump campaign went along with the "distancing" to help McConnell for November since Trump is divisive and any middle/undecided votes will be huge.   

McConnell will win by 10-15 points like he always does. The rest of the Senate is a different story.

19 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

McConnell's end game has always been the courts. Why in the world would he consider dropping nomination for a SCOTUS judge?

He probably won't.  But, if his polling is bad enough and can be tied to the push of the SCOTUS nominee, he might.  Like I said, he'll probably not have to.

41 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

No cure yet for Covid-19. 

Definitely no cure for the soon to be late Rush Limbaugh.

FB_IMG_1602266023719.jpg

What a sickening remark.  Hopefully this is all a schtick and you really aren't that rotten on the inside in reality.   

• Upvote 2

Hillary:  the emails are lost.  we smashed the phone and computers are wiped clean

Pompeo:  Today said he has the emails and many will be released before the elections.

Hillary  Oh  SH&T.

Biden:  what the hell happened

Obama:  My administration is scandal free.

The Speaker's plan.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1607421/nancy-pelosi-25th-amendment-donald-trump-friday/

Why hadn't they taken care of this open issue before now? 

Don't say "never needed to". Any President could be put on a medication at the drop of a hat (think: workout injury). 

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The Speaker's plan.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1607421/nancy-pelosi-25th-amendment-donald-trump-friday/

Why hadn't they taken care of this open issue before now? 

Don't say "never needed to". Any President could be put on a medication at the drop of a hat (think: workout injury). 

The same one that was "set up" by a hairdresser somewhere in San Fran??

And all these politicians in Washington are close to unimportant things like nuclear codes......

7 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

This is the leader of Michigan marauders (click on photo to enlarge) who planned ill for the governor there.
It's the same fellow I posted before, but now you get a clearer view of his wall decor. 

Help me out, that's not a swastika, not a Confederate battle flag, but the symbol used by anarchists, no? 

The anarchists hates Trump.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/man-accused-of-whitmer-kidnap-plot-ripped-trump-as-tyrant/

Speaker Pelosi is worried about "altered state". 

Does she know what people in her chamber are on? Or the chamber across the building?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/11/16458142/congress-alzheimers-pharmacist 

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

2 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

2E38C0F5-ABDA-4D25-B853-6523F300917F.jpeg

Oh, Sue's Lube.

Shockingly that is from the New York Post.  So surprising they would take such a political position.

Kind of like the New England Journal of Medicine telling folks not to vote for Trump.  

Oh, wait.  The Post always does.

Oh, and the New England Journal of Medicine never has taken a political position, until now. 

Never mind.

• Upvote 1