SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, JohnboyND7 said:

Overturning Roe doesn't make anything illegal, now does it? You aren't the brightest bulb, are you?

It does in states that have or would have full bans on abortion.

Quit law school.  No hope for you to pass a bar exam. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just saw a pic of  the 17 year old that died "with" covid ....

I have no doubt that Covid did in fact cause the death of that young individual.

Hopefully others can learn from the story and understand how important it is to live a healthy lifestyle. Theres a lot of lessons to be unpacked in that story.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Pelosi doesnt even mention the the 25th unless she's scared maskless about the real polling.

In all reality the moment she starts actually trying to pull a coup, thats when shes officially participating in a coup, and all options should be on the table and under to thwart the attempt of the subversion of the United States of America.

This isn't brain surgery.

There's no way in hell this becomes a law; frankly the thought of it is laughable.  This should be common knowledge.      This is political theater by Pelosi to further highlight Trump's unhinged mind, and perhaps elicit more meltdowns from Trump considering he can't control himself anymore.        Basically Pelosi is trolling.       

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This isn't brain surgery.

There's no way in hell this becomes a law; frankly the thought of it is laughable.  This should be common knowledge.      This is political theater by Pelosi to further highlight Trump's unhinged mind, and perhaps elicit more meltdowns from Trump considering he can't control himself anymore.        Basically Pelosi is trolling.       

No she is testing just how far the media, will support and the right will capitulate let them go, in their misguided attempt to hold some type of country together.

Dont be a fool. If she even feels a sniff of getting traction on this, she'll be on it like a 10am bottle of wine.

• Upvote 1

Steve Schmidt is my hero:

Donald Trump tried to go after former McCain Campaign Strategist Steve Schmidt, the head of The Lincoln Project, on Twitter. Schmidt didn't hold anything back in his reply:

“You’ve never beaten me at anything. This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers.

You are losing. We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison?

I bet you fear that. The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.

Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?

You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.

Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.

Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.

We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.

It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.
Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning.

Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is.

But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election!”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Steve Schmidt is my hero:

Donald Trump tried to go after former McCain Campaign Strategist Steve Schmidt, the head of The Lincoln Project, on Twitter. Schmidt didn't hold anything back in his reply:

“You’ve never beaten me at anything. This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers.

You are losing. We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison?

I bet you fear that. The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.

Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?

You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.

Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.

Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.

We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.

It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to piss on. That’s what is waiting for you.
Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning.

Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is.

But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election!”

Steve Schmidt.   :blush:

This is the leader of Michigan marauders (click on photo to enlarge) who planned ill for the governor there.
It's the same fellow I posted before, but now you get a clearer view of his wall decor. 

Help me out, that's not a swastika, not a Confederate battle flag, but the symbol used by anarchists, no? 

17 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

This is the leader of Michigan marauders (click on photo to enlarge) who planned ill for the governor there.
It's the same fellow I posted before, but now you get a clearer view of his wall decor. 

Help me out, that's not a swastika, not a Confederate battle flag, but the symbol used by anarchists, no? 

It is the Wolverine Watchmen and yes, they embrace the Confederate battle flag.  

Why defend those white nationalists with Nazi and Confederate paraphernalia?  That odd.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-wolverine-watchmen-accused-of-terror-kidnap-plot-against-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Why defend those white nationalists with Nazi and Confederate paraphernalia?  That odd.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-wolverine-watchmen-accused-of-terror-kidnap-plot-against-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer

Watch the video above.  We are so stupid to believe anything these R/D grifters say.  

4 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

What were you able to glean from her photo?

INFORUM online

At a minimum she was obese for a teenager and article said she died "due to heart complications".

32 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I had not seen the photo in your link.
If the photo is legitimate and they're flying those flags as a protest or rebellion icon, they're no friend of mine. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

“Trump is a liar, how could you vote for him?”

This is where I'm lost.  Why does the Biden group continue to say Trump has never disavowed white supremacy?

Are they that positive that no one will do the research themselves and watch the videos like the interview he did with Chuck Todd on the matter?  

Just a reminder to all that I'm not a 2016 Trump voter, but to keep putting this out there over and over again completely turns me off of Biden and the "if we say it enough its true" philosophy.  

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

What were you able to glean from her photo?

I believe the young lady has the same co-morbidity concern that many express about the President. She may have it moreso than the President*. 

*Disclaimer: I ain't one to pick and toss that particular rock. :blush:

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

I hadn't seen it.

Visited with an anesthesiology buddy a couple days ago. He said almost all of the COVID patients he's dealt with in ND were total train wrecks health wise even before they got COVID. COVID just pushed them off the cliff.

• Upvote 1