SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Maybe, but overall numbers haven't changed much in Nevada.  Florida is a different story.  Of course, this is before the Woodward tapes came out.  

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-polls-are-good-for-biden-pretty-much-everywhere-except-florida/

Election Update: Polls Are Good For Biden Pretty Much Everywhere — Except Florida

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Biden lead is slipping away just like his teleprompter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I felt embarrassed as an American when I saw Minneapolis burning, but I was told the rioting was ok because they were upset....... I think a little prejudice is not unthinkable after a massive terrorist attack against our country. 

That's some fancy tip toeing you did around your justification of xenophobia. It was more than a little prejudice. Also, your parallel between the riots and little kids going home crying because someone called them a sand-________ is no bueno.

• Downvote 1

Grand Forks City Council Meeting.

Watch the last 20 minutes or so, particularly Dr. Jean Gullicks.

I tried to link it but didn't work. I will later when I get to computer. It is on you tube for 9/8/2020.

Anyway, watch Dr. Gullicks and then ask yourself "what in the f*#k are we doing?"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

The fact that a sitting congresswoman dismisses the the whole 9/11 event as "some people did something" is what's most embarrassing.

The words of one person in one instance are worse than ten of thousands, nationwide, for an extended period of time? I haven't even addressed actual threats and occasional violence levied upon adults, just the harrassment of kids.

Weird flex, but okay.

3 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Shocker here!

“trump officials interfered with cdc reports on covid19”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/11/exclusive-trump-officials-interfered-with-cdc-reports-on-covid-19-412809

Do you feel the CDC should be able to release all their information, with opinion, and have no checks on it? 

They are a one-trick pony that unfortunately can control alot of other factions of America with their "findings".  We have seen that already. 

16 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Who cancelled the Kansas St game?  Us or them

Probably go down a one of the worst moves by the athletic dept since the move up.  Turn down big money, get 15 practices with contact,  GT said he offered Ark St. financial help with testing.  Oh well stay safe.

Oh and get to play against a P5 team that isn't very good.

4 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Probably go down a one of the worst moves by the athletic dept since the move up.  Turn down big money, get 15 practices with contact,  GT said he offered Ark St. financial help with testing.  Oh well stay safe.

So every FCS team who turned down an FBS game and cancelled their season made the worst move in the history of their program?

40 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Do you feel the CDC should be able to release all their information, with opinion, and have no checks on it? 

They are a one-trick pony that unfortunately can control alot of other factions of America with their "findings".  We have seen that already. 

Opinion?

Can you point us to the last time pre-pandemic these reports were modified or censored by the White House?

51 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I see.

They are a part of the Deep State and the good Lord Trump is out to save 'Merica from them.

Lol

The paranoia runs deep in the cult.  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Opinion?

Can you point us to the last time pre-pandemic these reports were modified or censored by the White House?

Can you tell me when they weren't?  Definitively.  Tell me how the previous Presidents interacted with their various agencies on a daily basis.  

You guys are so f'n stupid about this stuff.  It all started 3.75 years ago, right?

• Upvote 1