SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU GDT

F'n Hawks

12 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

God Bubba sounds like a seline jack wagon. He's not even upset, he just sounds scared. 

There's NO way UND can bring this game back within 2 scores let alone win this. This team makes me want to break things 

Another year of NDSU winning the natty and UND getting blown out by unranked teams and being the joke of the state. 

Are some top D2 teams better? Would UND be able to beat UMD and Augustana?

I mentioned a few weeks ago und is recruiting D2 talent.  Look at unds “06” D2 team.  Maag would be the only starter from this years offense to crack the 06 teams starting lineup. 

Bubba is just bubba things.  Never changes. I’ve been stoned for speaking about it.  Rinse and repeat. 

I cannot imagine the embarrassing results when they enter the mvfc. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Longtime fan said:

I mentioned a few weeks ago und is recruiting D2 talent.  Look at unds 06 team.  Maag would be the only starter from this years offense to crack the 06 teams starting lineup. 

Bubba is just bubba things.  Never changes. I’ve been stoned for speaking about it.  Rinse and repeat. 

I cannot imagine the embarrassing results when they enter the mvfc. 

Although he got hammered, Maag dropped a TD pass that many receivers catch.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

God Bubba sounds like a seline jack wagon. He's not even upset, he just sounds scared. 

There's NO way UND can bring this game back within 2 scores let alone win this. This team makes me want to break things 

Another year of NDSU winning the natty and UND getting blown out by unranked teams and being the joke of the state. 

Are some top D2 teams better? Would UND be able to beat UMD and Augustana?

He reminds me of me/lost in Wallmart looking for someone to help me find the exit.

Sad part, for Bubba, it's been going on for years.

• Upvote 1