SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

16 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

And if you wonder why SF traded all those picks to get Lance, this is why.

shanny is still pissed at jimmy g for missing the home run shot late in the super bowl when the guy had a couple steps on the db.....shanny had the perfect play call and jimmy missed it.

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

shanny is still pissed at jimmy g for missing the home run shot late in the super bowl when the guy had a couple steps on the db.....shanny had the perfect play call and jimmy missed it.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.  He hits that pass, Jimmy has a ring, a $250 million contract, and basically a 49er for life. 

Plus his inability to stay healthy and turns the ball over didn't help either.

The excuse making that they are making for him from the talking heads is very annoying. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I wish the Vikings played every game at 8 AM.....game done at 11 and I don't feel like I wasted an entire day. 

Double Doink for the win.  Reffs gave the purple much needed breaks to help get that win. 

Sad to break the heart of the announcing crew who clearly wanted to see the Saints win.

Vikings found a way.  They are 3-1.  Schedule is quite favorable here to make a run. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I wish the Vikings played every game at 8 AM.....game done at 11 and I don't feel like I wasted an entire day. 

Double Doink for the win.  Reffs gave the purple much needed breaks to help get that win. 

They couldn't help themselves.
Vikings wore all purple uni's for 10th time in team history.

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Let’s face it, officials decide a lot of NFL games by the things they call and don’t call.  The Vikings benefitted greatly today.