SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 - 20 Women’s BB Season

SiouxFan100

3 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

I know it's still super early, but how is that possible, especially when you have Baylor at 175, Notre Dame at 177, etc., etc.?  I guess I'm just not that familiar with the RPI.

Even worse is that UND currently is 10th and Arizona 13th, despite Arizona's 32 point win over UND.

37 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

UND gets the 69-56 win on the road.  Solid start to the season.

Saw most of the first three quarters and we looked pretty good,  except for the 3-pt. shooting (6-28) and the turnovers (19).  But we looked pretty good defensively and I think the 3-pt. shooting will come around.  The team is very young and I think that they'll be very competitive once the Summit season rolls around.

4 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

UND gets the 69-56 win on the road.  Solid start to the season.

Georgia Southern was blown out by the two teams they played this year.  I tried to watch some of the game and Georgia Southern looked like a glorified high school team.   I was expecting UND to blow them out and probably should have. 

This team has shown some potential. A good mix of inside outside threats on offense. They have also shown some grit in hanging in there and coming back.

I really like the progress our bigs have made over the years. 

I look forward to see how they do. Boy if we can limit unforced turnovers and hit the three ball we are in business.

6 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Did not play well in second half - understatement. Lost 66-51.  29 SMU offensive rebounds killed us!

A little disappointed and a little encouraged. Surprised we gave all those offensive rebounds. Didn’t shoot free throws very good. Had a few too many turnovers in the 2nd half. Potential is there for a decent team. Need to learn A few things. We will see if they can figure it out. Reinke scored some points. Idk if we are good or not yet. We shot under 30% from the field- that needs to be better 

• 2 weeks later...

We are 9-3, with a chance to go to 10-3 in the non conference... it’s getting a little quite on this board, anyone who thought Brew should be fired must went to hide.  I’m sure the first sense of trouble the haters will be back out, but the quite right now is nice !  

With that said, with What that staff is doing with these freshman and the obvious development of the older players is unreal!  Summit League will be tough, but you can’t argue the start

• Upvote 2