Grey — 6  

MafiaMan (2)

@Fader

@SiouxSherm94

@NDSU82

@SiouxFanatic

Pink -- 1

@Wilbur

I apologize for the delay - those of you "in the loop" know why this has taken longer than expected.  Thanks for your patience.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

My personal life has completely derailed this and I apologize again.  Lots of irons in the fire these days.  I am literally sitting down this morning and firing this order off.  I know, I know, you won’t need these hats in July, but the good news is, you’ll have them in time for that first chilly day come fall.

• Upvote 2

On 3/7/2020 at 8:33 AM, MafiaMan said:

My personal life has completely derailed this and I apologize again.  Lots of irons in the fire these days.  I am literally sitting down this morning and firing this order off.  I know, I know, you won’t need these hats in July, but the good news is, you’ll have them in time for that first chilly day come fall.

Got your message; I hope everything is okay good sir. Thank you for the update, but know that there are many circumstances to which this can be moved to the backburner with full understanding. 

On 12/13/2019 at 12:41 PM, MafiaMan said:

Black — 17 (enough to place an order)

@SiouxFan100

@SIOUXELEVENS

@Shawn-O

MafiaMan (2)

@Goon

Goon — ABBY on back

@streetsahead

@sioux24/7

@Fader

@Fetch

@Wilbur

@SJHovey

@mn_sioux -- mn_sioux on the back 

@fightingstew -- fightingstew on the back  

@Tbone (2)

Green — 12 (enough to place an order) 

@SiouxFan100

@Shawn-O

@SiouxFanatic

@KoolGuy2K

@Vegas_Sioux -- Vegas_Sioux on back

@Vegas_Sioux

@siouxforeverbaby -- siouxforeverbaby on back 

@Fader

@NDSU82

@SJHovey

@SiouxSherm94 -- SiouxSherm94 on back 

@mn_sioux

Grey — 6  

MafiaMan (2)

@Fader

@SiouxSherm94

@NDSU82

@SiouxFanatic

Orange -- 1

@Wilbur

Update:  @Wilbur's pink hat has been changed to Williston Coyote orange as pink is evidently no longer an option.  

I also ordered 3 extra black hats and 3 extra grey hats in the event we have a straggler hop on-board.  

• 3 weeks later...

Can I get a list of people who would like their hats kept in Fargo-Moorhead for local delivery?  I can have Coaches Choice sort them out accordingly.  Just trying to save the locals some unnecessary postage!  Thank you!  

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

HATS ARE DONE!  I will be going over the list of Fargo pick-up vs being shipped to me in Wisconsin.  If you want to avoid being charged extra for shipping and want your hat left in Fargo, let me know!

I thought I saw them on the done shelf today!

• Upvote 1

@NDSU82 will likely have the Fargo ones in-hand late tomorrow afternoon.  I do not expect him/her to drive all over Fargo to deliver them to your doorstep.  We’re not talking Maple Grove to Woodbury distances in the F-M area, so please be respectful as I appreciate him/her being willing to help out.  

I don’t have individual totals yet as I have yet to see the invoice myself.  I will PM you with the amount owed when I receive the invoice and calculate individual amounts.

Thanks again for your patience with this order.

The rest of the hats have arrived at their destination.  If you want yours mailed, PM me.  Otherwise, I am hoping to be driving thru ND en route to Dickinson by July-August and would be happy to bring your hat(s) along and drop them off.  @Wilbur - your orange hat is simply SICK.  If you’re a hunter, you would LOVE that style.  It looks fantastic.  

• Upvote 1

Responses have been sllooooowwww...please check your PM’s, folks.  I have plenty of hats to deliver to their final destination and a hefty bill to pay with Coaches Choice.  Would like to at least wrap up the payments as fast as possible.  Thank you.