SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats IV -- A New Hope

MafiaMan

On 4/28/2020 at 1:41 PM, MafiaMan said:

C’mon guys, let’s figure this out...Fetch and SJHovey, I can’t mail a package to your SiouxSports moniker...the USPS probably doesn’t know it and would like your real name on the package.

SiouxSherm94...you are the only one left who has not contacted me at all.  Your hat is personalized and cannot be sold to anyone else.  

Thank you.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:06 AM, MafiaMan said:

C’mon guys, let’s figure this out...Fetch, I can’t mail a package to your SiouxSports moniker...the USPS probably doesn’t know it and would like your real name on the package.

SiouxSherm94...you are the only one left who has not contacted me at all.  Your hat is personalized and cannot be sold to anyone else.  

Thank you.

Bump.  @Fetch and @SiouxSherm94

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:04 AM, MafiaMan said:

@SIOUXELEVENS and @Fetch - your hats are in the mail and due to arrive on Monday.  

@SiouxSherm94 - ?????

Sorry MM- haven't checked the website much since the season ended. I am still in to honor my order. Living in the cities. How shall we go about getting you payment and getting this completed?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 7:53 PM, MafiaMan said:

Got the check today.  Thank you.

@Fetch and @SiouxSherm94 — still waiting for your respective payments.

@Fetch and @SiouxSherm94 - My credit card bill is due July 2nd.  The $700+ SiouxSports.com hat order is part of the amount currently sitting on there.  Your respective payments would be greatly appreciated.  

• 1 month later...