SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ DU Saturday game thread. Will they score?

Wilbur

Who were the amazing freshman on this team that I heard last year on this board that would make sure UND didn't miss the tournament in back to back years?

And now I hear the same thing from the same fans at the same time of year: "Next year. Amazing class coming in."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Cratter said:

Who were the amazing freshman on this team that I heard last year on this board that would make sure UND didn't miss the tournament in back to back years?

And now I hear the same thing from the same fans at the same time of year: "Next year. Amazing class coming in."

I know, I've wondered the same thing.   We heard it last couple years, let's see some results for a change.    Talk is cheap.

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Come on man, your first paragraph is a complete lie. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

UND shouldn't be waiting for freshmen to bring us back to the big tourney a few years after winning it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, AJS said:

Come on man, your first paragraph is a complete lie. 

I was beginning to think I was the only one who had no memory of this. I remember discussing how we had good recruits at defense but nobody at forward again. 

• Like 1