SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ DU Saturday game thread. Will they score?

Wilbur

7 minutes ago, AJS said:

Not true at all. Weatherby was the only forward that put up points last year in Juniors. 

I never said anything about forwards or defense. 

Just incoming players that would help UND win next year.

Same thing being said now. Save this page for next year so you can remember it.

2 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I never said anything about forwards or defense. 

Just incoming players that would help UND win next year.

Same thing being said now. Save this page for next year so you can remember it.

Huge difference between the Freshman now and the incoming Freshman class. I'm all in on next years class.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

Yup, Denver lucked out only losing 1 out of 6 games to us this season.  Huh?.  All to do with puck luck and hot goalie.  If Denver is a "bad hockey team" then WTH are we?!

Denver absolutely is the worst Top 10 team I've ever seen. Just one persons opinion. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

Yup, Denver lucked out only losing 1 out of 6 games to us this season.  Huh?.  All to do with puck luck and hot goalie.  If Denver is a "bad hockey team" then WTH are we?!

No worries.  Hennesy will explain everything in a few minutes.  Tonight’s game just boiled down to some bad puck luck and unlucky bounces.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AJS said:

Huge difference between the Freshman now and the incoming Freshman class. I'm all in on next years class.

There's no choice but to be all in on next year's freshman class.  2-3 of them need to hit and come in Senden like for this team to have any chance.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

No worries.  Hennesy will explain everything in a few minutes.  Tonight’s game just boiled down to some bad puck luck and unlucky bounces.

You need to dial down the hate there, DeNunzio. :)

19 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

I know, I've wondered the same thing.   We heard it last couple years, let's see some results for a change.    Talk is cheap.

You guys nailed it.  Am sick and tired anymore these last 3 - 4 season seeing talk/articles saying the recruiting class coming in has all these blah-blah players that are draft picks, highly recruited by other big name hockey schools (which is true, unlike FCS football), and they're putting up all these points at their pre-UND level.  Again, either we're not very bright at recruiting anymore or these scorers/finishers are not progressing once they arrive.  I gotta think it's the latter otherwise other schools would not be recruiting them too.  It's gotta change, real soon.   

• Upvote 3