SiouxSports.com Forum

St. Cloud State at North Dakota (January 25 & 26)

GoalieMask

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

That game needed a fight at the end.......

#letthemgo.....

Most of it goes back to the non-5 minute major call last night for the knee on knee hit.  They invited that from UND in the last minute or two with the big lead.  They handle it appropriately/correctly, pretty somber finish at game's end.

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

The refs should be embarrassed they didn't call it. That video should be in the training videos this summer as an incredibly obvious dive you need to call.

Thankfully Toddy was the trail official and called the slash.....huge. 

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

The refs should be embarrassed they didn't call it. That video should be in the training videos this summer as an incredibly obvious dive you need to call.

Idk

there myst be a reason, looking at the video. Not to overrule 

I don’t generally think folks conspiracy against us

This is what I was talking about when I say swagger.  Don't sit back and try protect a lead, go after them and add to it.  I would like to think that the confidence from this would springboard them, but they looked to gain some swagger at other times this year only to revert back.  Here's to hoping that it carries over to the next series and that Denver has lost some swag!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

3rd Star of the Game:  the chef who put together SCSU's Friday night post-game spread.

Come on, let's give credit where credit is due.  We've had plenty of guys missing throughout the year, including tonight, and we don't like when UND plays that card.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, tnt said:

This is what I was talking about when I say swagger.  Don't sit back and try protect a lead, go after them and add to it.  I would like to think that the confidence from this would springboard them, but they looked to gain some swagger at other times this year only to revert back.  Here's to hoping that it carries over to the next series and that Denver has lost some swag!

I hear you man, and not to make excuses, but DU has such a home ice advantage (not cus of fan support by any means) but cus they sit a mile high. Tough place to ever get a sweep but gotta get the split. DU, believe me, is still a decent team and at home a darn good team (for reason stated), but not quite what they've been the last several years.  Get the sweep (don't get swept) and hope like hell for the sweep but I ain't optimistic for that.

3 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

I hear you man, and not to make excuses, but DU has such a home ice advantage (not cus of fan support by any means) but cus they sit a mile high. Tough place to ever get a sweep but gotta get the split. DU, believe me, is still a decent team and at home a darn good team (for reason stated), but not quite what they've been the last several years.  Get the sweep (don't get swept) and hope like hell for the sweep but I ain't optimistic for that.

Would be nice to at least get a win and a tie with the extra point, but yeah this team has been inconsistent so optimism can be elusive.  Wish they could have got the tie and extra point in the series here.  Got to finish ahead of Denver because we most likely will be playing them in the first round playoff, and that may be our only pairwise hope.

• Upvote 1