SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Portland State Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

I'm kind of glad Puto TV isn't  working...I'd be embarrassed for the two NDSU guys I'm with to watch this game, I'm listening on head phones.   Unless we start rolling them in second half.....this is not a good showing at all for a team fighting to make the playoffs.  

I got a hint that worked about Pluto from the other grandson. Go back to the Pluto game List on the Left and Click up 1 selection and then back to the correct one. It worked and have been able to watch the rest of the game.

If Rudolph is here next year, there will be less than the 4000 people here today.  Apparently it is in his an manual that it is necessary to stare at your primary receiver from the huddle to the pass.  As the qb coach, every qb we have has regressed in their abilities throughout the year.... and we are incapable of thinking of a change - in any facet of our offense.  Needed a statement here.  We made one, all right....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1