SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Non-UND College Hockey

cberkas

22 hours ago, iluvdebbies said:

Somebody at the NCHC has a sense of humor. Read the comments.

Michael has shown he runs the best social media sites for any conference in college hockey.  Fortunately, he has been given a lot of leeway to add in little jabs here and there.  It helps that he knows the people he responds to with pictures like that :)

3 hours ago, southpaw said:

Michael has shown he runs the best social media sites for any conference in college hockey.  Fortunately, he has been given a lot of leeway to add in little jabs here and there.  It helps that he knows the people he responds to with pictures like that :)

I couldn’t resist, I had to post. :) 

Boston College sophomore forward Jacob Tortora has elected to depart the men’s hockey program “to pursue other opportunities,” according to a BC-issued news release.

Tortora played in four games this season for the Eagles with a pair of assists to his credit. He skated in 38 career games for BC and registered 15 points on six goals and nine assists.

In a potentially related move, the OHL’s Barrie Colts reacquired Tortora from the Kitchener Rangers over the weekend.

From USCHO.
Pulling a Tambellini due to less playing time/points.

2 hours ago, cberkas said:

Might as well take a shot at Wahlstrom. 

To what end? A high first round draft choice that has to sit out a year, you might get lucky to get a second half of next year out of him! Don't know if we need someone like Geno Crandall who probably isn't a good locker room guy.

4 hours ago, Tradition said:

Wahlstrom decommited from Maine. Then he decommited from Harvard. If he walks out on his Boston College teammates after just 9 games I say no thanks.

I’ll take him.  If he does leave, wouldn’t he have to sit out next year too?  He was the 8 pick I believe.  No way he doesn’t head to the CHL.