SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Non-UND College Hockey

cberkas

1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Michigan and Minnesota tied 2-2 OT Michigan wins 3-2 3x3 OT 

The Goofer faithful were really coming down on Lucia the last few years but, in retrospect, the guy may have been doing a miracle job based on their performance this season.  Who would of thunk?

2 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

The Goofer faithful were really coming down on Lucia the last few years but, in retrospect, the guy may have been doing a miracle job based on their performance this season.  Who would of thunk?

Nanne went for a lap after the pass was broken up that led to the  3x3 OT winner.

8 hours ago, GDPritch said:

Fabulous, insightful articule about last night's Gopher hockey game in the Star Tribune.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-michigan-tie-in-big-ten-hockey/502228591/

/sarcasm off

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GDPritch said:

9 hours ago, cberkas said:

Nanne went for a lap after the pass was broken up that led to the  3x3 OT winner.

That’s some DII level of hockey going on in about 4 of 6 B1G programs right now...

• Upvote 1

Yale beats Union 3-0

BU beats Lowell 5-2

Northeastern beats Merrimack 7-2

UAH beats Bemidji 4-2

Mankato beats UAA 6-0

BGSU beats Ferris State 4-3 OT

Michigan Tech beats Northern Michigan 3-1

St. Cloud beats Omaha 7-1

Western Michigan and Duluth tied 1-1 OT Western Michigan wins shootout

Penn State beats Notre Dame 9-1

Wisconsin beats Michigan State 3-0

Minnesota beats Michigan 4-3

Vermont beats CC 2-1

ASU beats Princeton 3-2 OT

UNH beats Dartmouth 4-0

UMass beats Quinnipiac 3-1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:34 AM, farce poobah said:

Fabulous, insightful articule about last night's Gopher hockey game in the Star Tribune.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-michigan-tie-in-big-ten-hockey/502228591/

/sarcasm off

Uh, yup, quite the insightful article/game summary.  Should expect nothing less I guess from a big metro paper. 

32 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

I'd say don't go unless you already have tickets ... and it may be smaller than Purpur.

Yah, I’ve heard 700 seats but that may be an exaggeration. A guy on my beer league team hooked me up with tickets as he played at ASU in college. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Yah, I’ve heard 700 seats but that may be an exaggeration. A guy on my beer league team hooked me up with tickets as he played at ASU in college. 

It's actually around 900 for a sellout, but still.  You'll be amused when you walk in and realize that it is their "D1" rink, at least until their new rink is completed.

Go CC!

• Upvote 1