SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota 2018-19 Season

Frozen4sioux

47 minutes ago, burd said:

I haven't read all these threads for information about Scheel, but are all just assuming severity based on how it appeared last night, or is there reliable information out there?  Other than our pizza delivery guy, gfhockey. 

Think everyone is assuming the worst, don't believe there's any reliable information at this moment.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, SiouxCrioux1 said:

The whole situation with him is getting very suspicious. I’m starting to think it’s more disciplinary than injury.

Suspicious JJ "injury." 

Guys on the team fighting over women.

Numerous other (practice) "injuries," so many UND needs to bring in a new goalie midseason.

Numerous underclassman players leaving the program early, and going to play for other collegiate teams.

Recruits decommitting to play for Brad Berry and some deciding to play for rival NCHC teams instead.

After never missing the tournament in a thousand years, Brad Berry misses it in 2 out of his 4 years!

What is going on with Brad Berry led hockey teams? He's only a couple years in and there is already a lot of troubling signs!

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Suspicious JJ "injury." 

Guys on the team fighting over women.

Numerous other (practice) "injuries," so many UND needs to bring in a new goalie midseason.

Numerous underclassman players leaving the program early, and going to play for other collegiate teams.

Recruits decommitting to play for Brad Berry and deciding to play for rival NCHC teams instead.

After never missing the tournament in a thousand years, Brad Berry misses it in 2 out of his 4 years!

What is going on with Brad Berry led hockey teams? He's only a couple years in and there is already a lot of troubling signs!

I'm assuming there's a bit of levity in here, but I'll bite...

- JJ... Any leads on this? No? Yeah, it's totally Bubbs' fault. Goodness.

- Guys fighting over women... Was it Bubbs' fault when it happened with Osh? Must've been.

- Injuries... Yep, totally Bubbs' fault.

- Numerous players leaving? Negative. 1 player. A guy who never scored. 

- Recruits decommitting? Negative. 1 recruit. We still have one of the best pipelines in college hockey.

- Gonna suck hard if we don't make the tourney. No doubt.

I think you were kidding, but I guess in case you weren't.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

- Numerous players leaving? Negative. 1 player. A guy who never scored. 

- Recruits decommitting? Negative. 1 recruit. We still have one of the best pipeline in college hockey.

Wrong. I thought you paid attention to UND more than that.

But keep that blindfold on.

44 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Still waiting for the other recruit or recruits you're referring to, however.

I guess Mitchell Mattson plays for Michigan State (not an NCHC team as I previous eluded too).

After telling Berry he didn't want to play for him, using the "stay closer to home excuse," Carter Hubert now plays 800 miles away from home.

Point being: Berry hasn't been coach very long and numerous players have already decommitted to playing for him.

*But there's an excuse for everything. Nothing to see here. Everything is fine. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Hahaha Gornall and Chartrand! Totally forgot about them. You know why I forgot about them? I think you know. You're using these two to try and prove your point? Goodness.

Add Tomek as another former Brad Berry player currently now playing for a different NCHC team.

10 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I guess Mitchell Mattson plays for Michigan State (not an NCHC team as I previous eluded too).

After telling Berry he didn't want to play for him, using the "stay closer to home excuse," Carter Hubert now plays 800 miles away from home.

Point being: Berry hasn't been coach very long and numerous players have already decommitted to playing for him.

*But there's an excuse for everything. Nothing to see here. Everything is fine. 

Lol Mitchell Mattson. Dig into that kid a little bit more. Let me know what you found. 

Huber... Do you know why he didn't come to UND? I do. It's not because he didn't want to play for Bubbs.

Tomek is a wonderful back up. He'd probably be our back up this season.

You've just indentified one recruit and a handful of fringe college hockey players (some not even playing college hockey anymore) as an argument to suggest Bubbs is the overall problem. Well done. 

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

You've just indentified one recruit and a handful of fringe college hockey players (some not even playing college hockey anymore) as an argument to suggest Bubbs is the overall problem. Well done. 

You must have missed the part where I wrote Bubbs will miss the NCAA tournament in back to back years.

That hasn't happened at UND in over 20+ years.

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

You must have missed the part where I wrote Bubbs will miss the NCAA tournament in back to back years.

That hasn't happened at UND in over 20+ years.

I already acknowledged that that sucks in your first post, if it happens. Really sucks. But then you buffed up your upset feelings with a whole bunch of nonsense and conjecture.