UND @ WIU (Thurs)

SDSU @ ORU (Thurs)

Purdue-FW @ ORU (Sat)

NDSU @ WIU (Sat)

UND @ Omaha (Sun)

SDSU @ DU (Sun)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what the single session prices will be for tournament when they open up in a couple weeks?  All session is $120 which isn't bad but having a hard time finding anyone willing to commit to 4 days of basketball and 3 nights of hotels.  I'd like to just buy Saturday and Sunday sessions and then decide from there depending on how the tournament is going.  On the flip side, if sessions are $25 then I may as well just buy the full session now and make sure I have seats for Saturday/Sunday.

19 hours ago, Kassonvike said:

Anyone know what the single session prices will be for tournament when they open up in a couple weeks?  All session is $120 which isn't bad but having a hard time finding anyone willing to commit to 4 days of basketball and 3 nights of hotels.  I'd like to just buy Saturday and Sunday sessions and then decide from there depending on how the tournament is going.  On the flip side, if sessions are $25 then I may as well just buy the full session now and make sure I have seats for Saturday/Sunday.

I looked at my old ticket stubs (when Ticketmaster actually sent you tickets) and the prices were about $15 a session.  Since, I had all session passes, I'm not sure if the price changed if you went to the box office.  It also looks like the links on the Summit League basketball site will activate today, so you may be able to see prices sometime to day.  In non-SDSU sessions (looking to be Sunday as of now for both men and women), you might be able to ask around message boards and see if anyone is willing to sell theirs.  Based what I saw last year, they will probably have the upper section opened up which will free up single session tickets. 

1 hour ago, Evolution Prime said:

I looked at my old ticket stubs (when Ticketmaster actually sent you tickets) and the prices were about $15 a session.  Since, I had all session passes, I'm not sure if the price changed if you went to the box office.  It also looks like the links on the Summit League basketball site will activate today, so you may be able to see prices sometime to day.  In non-SDSU sessions (looking to be Sunday as of now for both men and women), you might be able to ask around message boards and see if anyone is willing to sell theirs.  Based what I saw last year, they will probably have the upper section opened up which will free up single session tickets. 

Nice Avatar, informative post! I noticed it took you over 6 years to post since you joined, hope you shop here more often.

On 2/10/2019 at 10:49 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I'm really disappointed we are 3-9 at this point in our first season of the Summit.

Mr. Jones needs to be shown the door.  I know he still has two more years left on his contract, but this is pathetic.  Find some money and get him out of there.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, GeauxSioux said:

Mr. Jones needs to be shown the door.  I know he still has two more years left on his contract, but this is pathetic.  Find some money and get him out of there.

Agreed.  But if they aren't going to address the pay gap between this job and the other Dakota 3, I say go ahead and punt until next year at this time.   

16 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

Agreed.  But if they aren't going to address the pay gap between this job and the other Dakota 3, I say go ahead and punt until next year at this time.   

I honestly think that is what will happen unless they totally collapse and miss on Sioux Falls.

None of this "going into lame duck" year nonsense again. 

1. SDSU 11-2

2. Omaha 10-2

3. P-FW 9-4

4. NDSU 8-5

5. ORU 6-8

6. USD 4-8

7. UND 4-9

8. WIU 3-9

------------------------

9. DU 2-10

DU @ USD (Wed)

WIU @ Omaha (Wed)

P-FW @ SDSU (Thurs)

DU @ UND (Sat)

Omaha @ NDSU (Sat)

USD @ SDSU (Sat)

ORU @ WIU  (Sat)

If UND could win 2 of last 3 they would have a good chance of  being in tie for 6 place in the conference. If the win came against South Dakota I don't know what the tie breaker would be. But if they do end of 7 they would more than likely end up playing Omaha. This would be a team that they have matched up played tough at home but didn't play so well on the road but that was road trip of busing to Indiana and back to Ohama. 

14 hours ago, ND-fan said:

If UND could win 2 of last 3 they would have a good chance of  being in tie for 6 place in the conference. If the win came against South Dakota I don't know what the tie breaker would be. But if they do end of 7 they would more than likely end up playing Omaha. This would be a team that they have matched up played tough at home but didn't play so well on the road but that was road trip of busing to Indiana and back to Ohama. 

Imagine a 6 vs 3 matchup with NDSU (assuming still possible).  Wouldn't that be fun to get pay back in Sioux Falls. 

The argument can be made that the Gophers aren’t a basketball, or football or hockey school now.  Where are the Minnesota recruits though?

https://www.minnpost.com/sports/2019/02/maybe-minnesota-just-isnt-a-basketball-school/

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26054542/minnesota-pj-fleck-saddened-understand-jerry-kill-criticism

9 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

The argument can be made that the Gophers aren’t a basketball, or football or hockey school now.  Where are the Minnesota recruits though?

https://www.minnpost.com/sports/2019/02/maybe-minnesota-just-isnt-a-basketball-school/

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26054542/minnesota-pj-fleck-saddened-understand-jerry-kill-criticism

Won't venture into hockey, but for the other two: Gophers issue isn't that they can land instate recruits, its that they can't land "the" in-state recruit.  If the Gophers had Tre Jones running the point, its a different story.   Last time Gophers BBall got "the" in-state recruit that I remember was Royce White... and he didn't' play a single game for them.