SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

I haven't even read all the BS on here tonight but I BET it is bad, feet on the ledge, and guaranteed I could say something to make @Oxbow6 look....Oh I don't know.....St***d (shouldn't have said that, maybe silly instead) Remember I said I wouldn't doubt CC wins a game and I wouldn't doubt CC is at the TC?

I love this time of year, Sioux hockey rocks!!

I'll read the BS in the morning!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

I wonder what happened...he was out there right until the end of he period.

Berry said on the post game that he did get hit in the head with a puck. He didn't feel right at the intermission, so they pulled him out.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, LeftyZL said:

Berry said on the post game that he did get hit in the head with a puck. He didn't feel right at the intermission, so they pulled him out.

Hopefully it woke him and the boy's up for a run.................GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

OK, so Olson gets two goals (both winners) in successive games.  Schmaltz misses the two Blackhawks' games on the same nights as UND's games.  Coincidence??  You don't suppose...........no, that would be too crazy.  But.........these were "must win" games for UND.

Um, what? lol

Glad to see that all of the Green Weenie Club officers found their meds and, as some have observed, are indeed back on the bandwagon.  Those of such little faith should feel shame and sit for five minutes.   It was a great weekend series win.    Next weekend is doubly critical.   As I have often said,  it's the NCHC.   No game is ever easy.  Top to bottom.

Here is a  faint green weenie observation.   Unlike past years, perhaps,  the NCAA committee will do everything that they can to keep the Gophers out of the West Regional.   The reasons for this are, of course,  obvious.   See all of you believers around the arenas . . . .    

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Glad to see that all of the Green Weenie Club officers found their meds and, as some have observed, are indeed back on the bandwagon.  Those of such little faith should feel shame and sit for five minutes.   It was a great weekend series win.    Next weekend is doubly critical.   As I have often said,  it's the NCHC.   No game is ever easy.  Top to bottom.

Here is a  faint green weenie observation.   Unlike past years, perhaps,  the NCAA committee will do everything that they can to keep the Gophers out of the West Regional.   The reasons for this are, of course,  obvious.   See all of you believers around the arenas . . . .    

Love it! A+

29 minutes ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Because the Chair of the Committee is Tom McGinnis, associate athletic director at the University of Minnesota...

1 hour ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Obviously they will keep Minnesota out of Fargo.  That place is already sold out so they will send MN elsewhere to boost attendance, and ... oh, wait.....this is MN.....never mind.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

and guaranteed I could say something to make @Oxbow6 look....Oh I don't know.....St***d (shouldn't have said that, maybe silly instead) Remember I said I wouldn't doubt CC wins a game and I wouldn't doubt CC is at the TC?

15 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wilkie scores tonight.

Kind of like Sesame Street's "One of these things is not like the other"........st***d and brilliant. ;)

Pretty easy to decipher which is which as it pertains to you and me, no offense, so I'll take whatever wager you want to give me on CC getting to the TC. 

Cam's save % for the weekend was .852 and UND still swept. How can that be? :huh:

I thought a team can't win unless a goalie has a save % above .925. :lol:

But I'll give credit where it's due. Only allowing 11 SOG last night is a pretty darn good defensive effort.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

OK, so Olson gets two goals (both winners) in successive games.  Schmaltz misses the two Blackhawks' games on the same nights as UND's games.  Coincidence??  You don't suppose...........no, that would be too crazy.  But.........these were "must win" games for UND.

8 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Um, what? lol

7 hours ago, nodakgirl93 said:

I second this. Haha 

You see, the joke is that Schmaltz disappeared from Chicago for a few days and showed up in Oxford so that he could help out the...you know what?  If you didn't  get it the first time, I can't help you  now.

1 hour ago, farce poobah said:

Because the Chair of the Committee is Tom McGinnis, associate athletic director at the University of Minnesota...

Your national chanpions, the Boston, er, Providence College Terriers...:lol:  

Never gets old.  Tom probably had to inquire as to who the two teams in that game even were beforehand since the only hockey jerseys he would recognize are Minnesota's M, Michigan's M, and that red team with the upside-down M.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Kind of like Sesame Street's "One of these things is not like the other"........st***d and brilliant. ;)

Pretty easy to decipher which is which as it pertains to you and me, no offense, so I'll take whatever wager you want to give me on CC getting to the TC. 

It sure is...:lol:

50 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wouldn't bet more than a beer, but my point is no upset would surprise me in the NCHC! That feeling still stands, our bottom 4 teams (can) beat our top 4 teams.

16 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wilkie scores tonight. Has to happen at some point right?

You forgot this part..

On 3/3/2017 at 5:44 PM, Oxbow6 said:

If Wilkie scores tonight he'll still only have one more goal than you this season.

Definitely shows your support.

On 3/3/2017 at 5:50 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Nope.........I'll just wait for you to claim he is the second coming of Ryan Duncan if he ever scores a goal. 

True feelings showing here....

On 3/3/2017 at 6:58 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Bigger gift than Wilkie scoring tonight?

:glare:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1