SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - SATURDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

18 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Hopefully he's good to go against SCSU next weekend...wherever the games are played.

Reason enough for him and Jost to come back next year...see how they can actually do with a full schedule of games instead of being injured.

What does Schloss's coin say on having 17 and 16 in the lineup together again this season?

22 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

No boeser again...although Miami is missing belpedio. 

Blasi said with Hennessy last night that Belpedio (I think), was out for the season. If he is their "Boeser" as he put it. I didn't hear the name but he was talking about their top guy being out. A knee to knee injury.

4 minutes ago, Feff said:

My bold prediction, Wilkie goes goal-less all this season, comes back next year and is a top 3 goal scorer for UND. 

I think the only way he scores is with Jost or Boeser, I don't see him on a line with them sooooooo I'm going to say mayyyyybe 5% chance he scores next season.

5 minutes ago, Feff said:

My bold prediction, Wilkie goes goal-less all this season, comes back next year and is a top 3 goal scorer for UND. 

First part.......possibly. Second part.......not a chance.