SiouxSports.com Forum

Spring Football 2017

UNDColorado

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Already pumped for the season, but really wish the Big Sky would put together an app that could be streamed through Roku. Can't wait for MVFC and the ESPN3 coverage.

Opposite for me, I'm dreading the switch as far as coverage when we move to the MVFC.  I have CenturyLink and they currently have zero packages available that have ESPN3, I won't be able to watch squat unless I change providers.   I'm going to miss having the watchbigsky.com option.  I'll have to figure something out when the time comes. 

15 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Bryce Blair back down to 250.  Studsrud back to 185.  Could they put a little more effort in updating the weights so we can properly envision our playoff run!!

Are you saying those numbers are wrong?

15 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Bryce Blair back down to 250.  Studsrud back to 185.  Could they put a little more effort in updating the weights so we can properly envision our playoff run!!

This should be reason enough for Grand Forks to get a Chipotle ;)

16 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

On the actual PDF it says he is 265. What was he last year?

1 hour ago, gundy1124 said:

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

The PDF also says Zimmerman will be a junior. I thought he had three seasons of eligibility?

Probably a few errors on this... I noticed Reyes listed at 205 (was on '16 roster at 215) Seibel listed as a Jr. (should be a Sr.), probably a few others that are incorrect.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Interesting that Dulin will be moving to try CB. Would be awesome to see that work out, not going to hold my breath though.

I hope it works out for him. You got to give credit to kids who stick around and try to make it work instead of leaving.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I hope it works out for him. You got to give credit to kids who stick around and try to make it work instead of leaving.

For sure, definitely hope it works out. Kid has the big rangy body, I'd love to see him make it work. Just not confident it will, sometimes those position changes work, sometimes they do nothing. I wonder if he played CB at all in high school.