SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

These guys are shockingly bad at putting the puck in the net, have they ever been shut out back to back? What's so frustrating is it's not like SCSU is skating circles around them, UND just can't seem to do anything right.

What worries me is if we think they are bad this year, just wait until next. They are going to be really, really bad.

1 minute ago, AJS said:

These guys are shockingly bad at putting the puck in the net, have they ever been shut out back to back? What's so frustrating is it's not like SCSU is skating circles around them, UND just can't seem to do anything right.

What worries me is if we think they are bad this year, just wait until next. They are going to be really, really bad.

I think everyone is right on waiting just a second too long... skating to a crappy angle.. etc.

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

Can we not have Doom and gloom posts about next year already.

3 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Olson scored in second period of Friday game vs CC to make it 2-1 going into third period.

Oops.......my bad. Been blanked in 9 of last 11 periods.

Now over 100 minutes since last goal.

#schlosswiththeknowledge

3 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Can we not have Doom and gloom posts about next year already.

You see...next year is all about how it's going this year. 

Struggle to win at home and score goals - next year is going to be worse. 

Win a national championship? No reason we can't hang 9 next year.