SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 FCS PLAYOFFS SEMIS

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I Googled und hockey fan...first image is not a flattering portrayal of your university

Pictures are worth a thousand words, right?

Much more respectable than an NDSU fan no doubt about it. I went to neither UND nor NDSU so this is a pretty unbiased opinion. I have just followed UND closer within the past two years since I moved to GF. Never thought I'd get retaliation for ripping on bison fans on a UND site though...this was unexpected !! 

3 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Much more respectable than an NDSU fan no doubt about it. I went to neither UND nor NDSU so this is a pretty unbiased opinion. I have just followed UND closer within the past two years since I moved to GF. Never thought I'd get retaliation for ripping on bison fans on a UND site though...this was unexpected !! 

It seems like a lot of your experiences dealing with NDSU fans have been through the prism of a UND fan, hardly an unbiased view.

How much experience do you have viewing UND fans through an NDSU fans prism?

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

https://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=UND+hockey+fan

15 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It seems like a lot of your experiences dealing with NDSU fans have been through the prism of a UND fan, hardly an unbiased view.

How much experience do you have viewing UND fans through an NDSU fans prism?

Because you know me so well? I've actually been to more NDSU sporting events than UND events due to the fact that I grew up in Fargo. Just happen to be a big hockey fan...and can't seem to find anywhere to chat about NDSU hockey so I come here. 

I also have quite a bit of experience of viewing UND fans through an NDSU alum because my wife went there. She completely agrees and is actually ashamed to be associated with NDSU at times.

She has worn NDSU attire to UND games recently and only received friendly banter. I do recognize that she is a women, so that may change people's attitude towards commenting but it is the experience I have obtained. 

Please go back to bisonville where you can spew comments at your fellow peers in forums titled 'John Deere vs case IH' :) 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Because you know me so well? I've actually been to more NDSU sporting events than UND events due to the fact that I grew up in Fargo. Just happen to be a big hockey fan...and can't seem to find anywhere to chat about NDSU hockey so I come here. 

I also have quite a bit of experience of viewing UND fans through an NDSU alum because my wife went there. She completely agrees and is actually ashamed to be associated with NDSU at times.

She has worn NDSU attire to UND games recently and only received friendly banter. I do recognize that she is a women, so that may change people's attitude towards commenting but it is the experience I have obtained. 

Please go back to bisonville where you can spew comments at your fellow peers in forums titled 'John Deere vs case IH' :) 

No unbiased viewer would think that every fanbase doesn't have a-hole fans. Thinking UND fans don't have those who don't represent their school well is just naive. 

Your comments show that you are clearly biased, I don't need to know you in the slightest to see that.

8 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

No unbiased viewer would think that every fanbase doesn't have a-hole fans. Thinking UND fans don't have those who don't represent their school well is just naive. 

Your comments show that you are clearly biased, I don't need to know you in the slightest to see that.

NDSU has a climate that anything gross or bad is due to UND.  That permeate their behavior in school, as UND is the butt of of jokes, and is even an outhouse in NDSU's school song.

At UND when I went, NDSU was rarely talked about, other than after a game.  Two entirely different cultures.  NDSU's culture always rips and worse on UND, because UND is like a demon straight from hell to them.  To UND, NDSU is just a pest, not some supernatural creature with power.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I never said UND doesn't have their gems. NDSU just happens to have a substantial amount. It's obvious to all other fan bases. So sh sh shush 

3 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

I never said UND doesn't have their gems. NDSU just happens to have a substantial amount. It's obvious to all other fan bases. So sh sh shush 

Yeah all those fans who come to Fargo from around the country and write opinion pieces in the forum are all wrong I suppose.

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I Googled und hockey fan...first image is not a flattering portrayal of your university

Pictures are worth a thousand words, right?

Two words...........Lakes Bison.   I don't know of any UND fan (or any fan anywhere) whose behavior reaches anywhere near his level.  Visit a fan site of any team that UND plays and you will find him spewing hatred and baseless accusations.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Siouxperman8 said:

Two words...........Lakes Bison.   I don't know of any UND fan (or any fan anywhere) whose behavior reaches anywhere near his level.  Visit a fan site of any team that UND plays and you will find him spewing hatred and baseless accusations.  

That's fair, he is truly in a class of his own.

Just now, Siouxperman8 said:

The guy is a sawed off azzhole 

• Upvote 1