Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
UND92,96

UND to Summit/MVFC

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Does he really refer to himself in the third person or are those misquotes?

The way the one is written (as a quote) he pulled a Bob Dole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

USD forum

 

lakesbison
Junior Member
****
 
lakesbison Avatar
 
 
Summit League Expansion 17 hours ago via mobile 
 
kiyoat Avatar
I’m being told that Kelby was escorted from his office yesterday. Involved hush money for love child using Sanford money......
 

Post by lakesbison on 17 hours ago
I heard the young lady is from NDSU and all Sanford money will be funneled to NDSU'S move to FBS.



Read more: http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com/thread/2163/summit-league-expansion?page=18#ixzz5PZnmWAIa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

USD forum

 

lakesbison
Junior Member
****
 
lakesbison Avatar
 
 
Summit League Expansion 17 hours ago via mobile 
 
kiyoat Avatar
I’m being told that Kelby was escorted from his office yesterday. Involved hush money for love child using Sanford money......
 

Post by lakesbison on 17 hours ago
I heard the young lady is from NDSU and all Sanford money will be funneled to NDSU'S move to FBS.



Read more: http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com/thread/2163/summit-league-expansion?page=18#ixzz5PZnmWAIa

 

I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned from that board or at least changed his alias from Lakesbison to fullofcrapbison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, darell1976 said:

I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned from that board or at least changed his alias from Lakesbison to fullofcrapbison.

Hes our Sioux Volley. Just embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At some point, Augie needs to make their intentions known. 

I'm sure the Summit doesn't want to stay at 9 for very long, provided they are truly waiting and interested in them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, darell1976 said:

I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned from that board or at least changed his alias from Lakesbison to fullofcrapbison.

We don't have a problem with Lakes over on GoYotes.  He posts some over the top stuff from time to time but he's not over-bearing and we usually just laugh and move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yote 53 said:

We don't have a problem with Lakes over on GoYotes.  He posts some over the top stuff from time to time but he's not over-bearing and we usually just laugh and move on. 

He was horrible on AGS especially threatening violence against me and others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yote 53 said:

We don't have a problem with Lakes over on GoYotes.  He posts some over the top stuff from time to time but he's not over-bearing and we usually just laugh and move on. 

Just give him time. If the Coyotes ever beat the Bison in a playoff game.........he'll probably crash your board all by himself.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Just give him time. If the Coyotes ever beat the Bison in a playoff game.........he'll probably crash your board all by himself.

Actually didn't he do that already.    I thought the Yote board went away for several days because the moderator/owner got tired of the Lakes stuff.  Or it could have been that other Bison fan forgot his name - he flamed out on AGS will all the porn stuff.     ahhh yes, JBB - ie Big Dakota 3...  he is posting over there now under a difference name.  Holy cow, or it could have been MSP Bison anyway I thought one of them caused the Yote board to drop. 

Dam - NDSU nearly has the Mount Rushmore of stupid posters..  Lake, JBB, MSP Bison - who is the fourth??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FSSD said:

Dam - NDSU nearly has the Mount Rushmore of stupid posters..  Lake, JBB, MSP Bison - who is the fourth??

Dan

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, FSSD said:

Actually didn't he do that already.    I thought the Yote board went away for several days because the moderator/owner got tired of the Lakes stuff.  Or it could have been that other Bison fan forgot his name - he flamed out on AGS will all the porn stuff.     ahhh yes, JBB - ie Big Dakota 3...  he is posting over there now under a difference name.  Holy cow, or it could have been MSP Bison anyway I thought one of them caused the Yote board to drop. 

Dam - NDSU nearly has the Mount Rushmore of stupid posters..  Lake, JBB, MSP Bison - who is the fourth??

No.  Don't recall that ever happening.  It shut down the week we beat Minnesota, the owner of the board just up and disappeared.  We've had our own issues with one of our own, Coyote Fan, but he has since left and created his own board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

No.  Don't recall that ever happening.  It shut down the week we beat Minnesota, the owner of the board just up and disappeared.  We've had our own issues with one of our own, Coyote Fan, but he has since left and created his own board.

Yes, that was the week and I thought - Lakes and someone on the board were going at it... the mod got tired of it and shut it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Dan

Absolutely, he is special

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FSSD said:

Yes, that was the week and I thought - Lakes and someone on the board were going at it... the mod got tired of it and shut it down.

Lakes was going at it with some Gopher fans, but we wouldn't shut the board down over him white knighting for us.  I think it was as simple as the board creator moved out of state and just didn't have the time or inclination to keep the board going.  The timing might make you think it was Lakes fault, but I don't remember it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Yote 53 said:

No.  Don't recall that ever happening.  It shut down the week we beat Minnesota, the owner of the board just up and disappeared.  We've had our own issues with one of our own, Coyote Fan, but he has since left and created his own board.

Pulled a JBB.  Always works out well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 9:36 AM, Yote 53 said:

Lakes was going at it with some Gopher fans, but we wouldn't shut the board down over him white knighting for us.  I think it was as simple as the board creator moved out of state and just didn't have the time or inclination to keep the board going.  The timing might make you think it was Lakes fault, but I don't remember it that way.

No problem not looking to get into it... all I remember was 1 day I saw a bunch bison crap going on and next day site down.  I am sure you do know more about it - I think you are a mod on the current site.  Peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2018 at 5:51 PM, bison73 said:

Hes our Sioux Volley. Just embarrassing.

I don't think that's a fair comparison, @SiouxVolley hasn't sent threatening letters to North Dakota legislators. Lakes Bison has. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×