SiouxSports.com Forum

Game day: UND @ UNC 1PM

geaux_sioux

6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

We will definitely gain in the polls this week. 

Charleston lost

Youngstown is losing

Western Illinois in losing

Either JMU or Richmond will lose.

Yah but every time we beat a team with a winning record it turns from a quality loss into a weak win according to the pollsters.

4 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

NAU up 33-20 at Weber State with 4 minutes left.........will be a big game next Saturday, and a very tough one.  

At home I expect UND to beat Northern Arizona. Yes, it will be a tough game, but if people have a little bit of respect and show up to support UND, then UND should win nicely to take the conference. A lot of incentive for UND to play with a lot of energy. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

At home I expect UND to beat Northern Arizona. Yes, it will be a tough game, but if people have a little bit of respect and show up to support UND, then UND should win nicely to take the conference. A lot of incentive for UND to play with a lot of energy. 

If Studs is 100% I expect to win next week.  If Bartels plays it's likely going to be a very close game.  I'll still be expecting to win it, but it's not going to be easy. Actually even if Studs plays it's probably going to be a pretty close game.  NAU is playing some really good football right now.  

3 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

If Studs is 100% I expect to win next week.  If Bartels plays it's likely going to be a very close game.  I'll still be expecting to win it, but it's not going to be easy. Actually even if Studs plays it's probably going to be a pretty close game.  NAU is playing some really good football right now.  

UND's defense is also playing really good football right now. I would just love to see an energetic home crowd that makes a bunch of noise when UND is on defense; couple that with how UND is playing defense of late and I think the result would be wonderful.

Go Hawks!

• Upvote 1

Taubenheim needs to figure his !@#$ out, he has been terrible this year. He's no Zeb. I only trust him from 35 on in and even then I'm not too confident.

Great game for John. 

Any word on Stockwell? The OL did ok considering the shuffle of damn near every position.

Bartels reminded me of why we can't trust him for anything. Studs needs to play against NAU.

D was just plain filthy after the first series. That last TD was BS because that should have been a defensive TD.

Hunt really made up for that bad play with his pick.

It was also nice to see Harris get one after a long drought.

I love our defense. Our O needs work but they didn't hurt us too much today. Rudolph called a decent game considering the situation. Had a few head scratchers but still, it's never perfect.

45 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

We will definitely gain in the polls this week. 

Charleston lost

Youngstown is losing

Western Illinois in losing

Either JMU or Richmond will lose.

There is no way we should be ranked behind Youngstown anyway.  Their offense is absolutely brutal. 

6 hours ago, Finn flick said:

Was anyone else able to get Eversport? I have not.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I watched the whole game from my phone in the deer stand.  Only chewed up 3 gigs, perfect reception, announcers were good, saw 3 does after the game, nothing chasing today.

13 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I watched the whole game from my phone in the deer stand.  Only chewed up 3 gigs, perfect reception, announcers were good, saw 3 does after the game, nothing chasing today.

What kind of deer stand can you watch a football game? Must not be bow hunting, I think i'm pushing it if I just check scores.