SiouxSports.com Forum

Game day: UND @ UNC 1PM

geaux_sioux

2 minutes ago, Tangolou said:

What kind of deer stand can you watch a football game? Must not be bow hunting, I think i'm pushing it if I just check scores.

Open air today.  None of that enclosed crap.  Volume very low, probably not real effective hunting during the game, didn't care with the W. We had a little too much Hawk up front and their skill guys were nothing we couldn't handle.  Serious hunting tomorrow, with odd-6.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Any comments about how the tailgating went for UND fans? Saw a brief glimpse on TV - looked liked more than a few were dressed in UND colors.

It was a good time.  We started out as a group of 5 and soon enough there were about 25 UND fans around us.  We were the first group there, starting at about 8:15.

• Upvote 1

Just now, southpaw said:

It was a good time.  We started out as a group of 5 and soon enough there were about 25 UND fans around us.  We were the first group there, starting at about 8:15.

Yes is was sort of funny because we rolled into the parking lot a few minutes before you and were the only ones. Buddy said "If we rolled into the Alerus parking lot at the same time there is no way we would be the first ones." 

Turned into a great tailgate crowd!