SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UMD

AZSIOUX

10 hours ago, Cratter said:

In case anyone forgot, the UND hockey website lists all the tv options per game.

Friday vs Duluth, FS North and FCS Pacific

Saturday vs Duluth, MidcoSN

Don't forget last season though, games not listed on there for tv got picked up by tv the week of the game...

12 hours ago, sioux hockey is the best said:

judging from the ticketmaster site theres still lots of tickets left for both games Buy them up UND fans we need to support our team itsalwaysahomegame

Maybe Bulldog fans gave up on buying the tickets cuz they knew they wouldn't be able to out cheer the Sioux fans lol!!!!!! Another home game for the Sioux!!!

GO SIOUX!!!

44 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

For those not traveling to Duluth.  Support UND athletics and the city of Grand Forks.  Football tickets start at just $12.50 ($7.50 for kids) and you can still watch the hockey game in HD..... Just throwing it out there.

You can buy tickets for everybody on your block for the price of UMD Hockey tickets. Greedy bastards.

53 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

We're not going to Duluth, so we can be at the football game.  You wouldn't have heard that from me a couple years ago...

I wish I could go, but I'll be screaming from my couch. Beat Weber!

I'll of course be screaming for hockey too! Beat the puppies!

2 hours ago, Cratter said:

And I think they update it accordingly...fridays and Saturdays are the best days to check it out. :)

Yes they do....the week of the game though. That doesn't help me decide now,  if I want to buy a season pass on streaming the games when I have season tickets and Midcontinent. 

I think I'm going to pay for the week/month when it's a game that is only on the internet feed and away,  of course;)

You could give me your login info...:lol:

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

Yes they do....the week of the game though. That doesn't help me decide now,  if I want to buy a season pass on streaming the games when I have season tickets and Midcontinent. 

I think I'm going to pay for the week/month when it's a game that is only on the internet feed and away,  of course;)

You could give me your login info...:lol:

I count only six games right now you can't get on your tv for the season.

The difference between a school month vs a school day pass is only $4. 

If you wait til one isn't available and buy the month pass the last day (friday), (without looking) some of those games probably over lap in the same month.

I can't even seem to login with two different devices in my same house so you'll have to get mafias password. He's usually watching the gophers anyway.:lol:

Here's some applied math for the cheapest way to watch all UND games as it currently sits with midco and NCHC.tv for the regular season.

Single game pass Nov 18 vs St Cloud $15

Monthly pass Jan 6 (if start the subscription too early you'll pay extra for watching miami games) vs Omaha and January 27 vs CC $19

It'll auto renew February 6 ($19) For Feb 18 vs Western and will include March 3/4 vs Miami.

Cancel.

Total $53.

Being it's a one game pass vs St cloud..knowing ahead of time if midco will pick up the games last minute, max savings $38....not having to wait and watch siouxsports hoping Midco picks up the games....priceless. :lol:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Here's some applied math for the cheapest way to watch all UND games as it currently sits with midco and NCHC.tv for the regular season.

Monthly pass Jan 6 (if start the subscription too early you'll pay extra for watching miami games) vs Omaha and January 27 vs CC $19

It'll auto renew February 6 ($19) For Feb 18 vs Western and will include March 3/4 vs Miami.

Cancel.

Total $53.

Being it's a one game pass vs St cloud..knowing ahead of time if midco will pick up the games last minute, max savings $38.

Is there a subscription plan for you to do all my thinking for me?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, chicofelipe said:

Is there a subscription plan for you to do all my thinking for me?

Not sure if this was a dig to me or not, but I was just asking if people have experience with this decision in the past and what their thoughts were on it. Some have helped.  I have always bought the season pass, but with the limited amount of games I used it on because I have midco and season tickets, it felt like I was paying for more than I needed...

I should have asked people privately...I guess.

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

Not sure if this was a dig to me or not, but I was just asking if people have experience with this decision in the past and what their thoughts were on it. Some have helped.  I have always bought the season pass, but with the limited amount of games I used it on because I have midco and season tickets, it felt like I was paying for more than I needed...

I should have asked people privately...I guess.

I took the reply as "good info thanks for posting it."

My post was trying to be helpful and show the cheapest route for people with midco.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

I count only six games right now you can't get on your tv for the season.

The difference between a school month vs a school day pass is only $4. 

If you wait til one isn't available and buy the month pass the last day (friday), (without looking) some of those games probably over lap in the same month.

I can't even seem to login with two different devices in my same house so you'll have to get mafias password. He's usually watching the gophers anyway.:lol:

With DaveK. :)

• Upvote 2

I made a decision to NOT buy the season pass this year because of the streaming difficulties I had in the past, so far it looks like I made a wise decision.

I may miss a game but, the boys and I skating on the backyard rink with the soothing purr of Tim Hennessy calling a game soaring through the outdoor speakers ......is something I'm happy to reacquaint myself with

14 hours ago, Cratter said:

Cancel.

Total $53.

Being it's a one game pass vs St cloud..knowing ahead of time if midco will pick up the games last minute, max savings $38....not having to wait and watch siouxsports hoping Midco picks up the games....priceless. :lol:

How do we know, or where do we find, what out-of-town UND games are on cable vs needing NCHCTV?