SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs Cal Poly 1PM

geaux_sioux

The team showed me a lot today, offense showed what they can be.  And the team showed a lot of character.....after almost being up 17 or 24 to either 0 or 7 in first half, to only being up by three at half...and then falling behind.  Great job at continuing to play....and offense came through for a full four quarters....awesome!   I think that line change may have been a blessing in disguise, hopefully that injury at the end isn't serious though.  If our offense keeps this up.....we are a playoff caliber team.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SloStang said:

Congrats on the win. UND has our number. Best luck the rest of the season. 

Our defense just matches up with your running style, it's what we defend best.  We do seem to have your number lately, and you guys have Montana's number.....that's the way it goes sometimes for some reason. You guys should have been ranked higher than what you were coming in, good luck the rest of the way.  Wouldn't mind if you guys won out, helps make this look like a better win.   By the way....we did out rush you, although by only 1 yard :)   I know some of your people thought one of our posters was crazy for thinking we could ever rush for more yards than you guys.  Good luck, hopefully we both get our number 1 RB's back soon.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, homer said:

I thought he looked good.  Quicker than I thought.  Hopefully the injury to Santiago isn't serious.  Gordon could fill in for a couple of weeks nicely. 

He did look pretty good, I agree!  Down to only two RB's healthy on the team now though....hopefully we can stay healthy.

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

How bout that OL? They looked really good today. Rudolph? Handing out crow by the bucket today. Great team win. This team fights and fights and fights and I love it.

maybe rudy tunes into ss.com and read some of our critques of him...is rudy siouxvolley?