SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs Cal Poly 1PM

geaux_sioux

Huge game today. One of my favorite opponents comes to town and they are rolling. We needs all hands on deck today. Oddly enough the key for us may be defending the pass. Do they dare go at Harris? A repeat of last years game would be nice but i highly doubt that's happening. Let's win this one by 5 points for a change.

31 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Well happy harrys is all out of Minnesota Gold. Next beer up. Labatt Blue. Oliveira Bennet and Labat will have huge games for sure.

Blue is my go to beer. Kokanee is not shabby either. We have more Minnesota guys on this team than Canadian's, you could go with Gain Belt Nordeast...

3 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Beeting off is going to affect attendance. I know at least 30 people not going as they are beeting off

I know there is a spelling difference, but let's hope nobody takes this statement out of context ;) 

1 minute ago, Tangolou said:

Blue is my go to beer. Kokanee is not shabby either. We have more Minnesota guys on this team than Canadian's, you could go with Gain Belt Nordeast...

Grain Belt Premium is my go to but I've been seeing other beers so far this season. If we get ranked above 20 I'll break the premo out.

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

By the way, this weeks beer of choice will be Minnesota Gold. Last week with Tecate Oliveira had a nice game. I figure with most of our OL being from the Land of 10000 Lakes today's beer choice should help them have a good game. 

I will go with Upslope Brewing today. After my Nodak trip I will have plenty of Grain Belt stockpiled. Can't find it out here, miss it!

• Upvote 1

Very little movement so far from Joe Protheroe during warmups. He's been in a walking boot all week. Curious how much/if he plays today.

11:22 AM - 1 Oct 2016
1 retweet0 likes

Retweet

More

Eric GrovesTweet text

Reply to @LucasClark_SLO 

13 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Very little movement so far from Joe Protheroe during warmups. He's been in a walking boot all week. Curious how much/if he plays today.

11:22 AM - 1 Oct 2016
1 retweet0 likes

Retweet

More

Eric GrovesTweet text

Reply to @LucasClark_SLO 

what position is this?