SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Watch Parties

Here is the link to the North Dakota Champion's Club list of upcoming Frozen Four watch parties. I imagine that it will be updated with more party locations as they are added. 

http://www.ndchampionsclub.com/s/1652/champion/index.aspx?sid=1652&gid=2&pgid=1634

Those near Sioux Falls, hope to see you at Shenanigans! Go Sioux!!!! 

48 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Is anybody planning on setting up a watch party at RT O'Sullivans in Mesa?  They usually have one but I don't see it on the list. 

RT O'Sullivans closed their doors back in February.  We had a pretty good sized group that watched there on a regular basis.  I have not heard if any place has replaced it yet.  We are heading for Tampa via Orlando, but if I hear anything, I will post it.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I see someone scooped up Joe Senser's underneath me - considering someplace in western WI if there is some interest.

Sorry Mafia...I'll be watching in the Mancave in the western suburbs.  Go Sioux!!

13 hours ago, fsioux said:

RT O'Sullivans closed their doors back in February.  We had a pretty good sized group that watched there on a regular basis.  I have not heard if any place has replaced it yet.  We are heading for Tampa via Orlando, but if I hear anything, I will post it.

Dang that stinks. There is a place in Gilbert that I go to quite a bit, the Copper Still, I could check with them if they were interested in having one.  Their setup probably isn't quite as good as O'Sullivans though.  There is another RT O'Sullivans in Mesa that I believe hosts Bison football watch parties, they could possibly be interested.  Thanks for passing the information along that the Stapley one closed, if you hear of anything down here let me know.   Have a great time in Tampa! 

12 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Sorry Mafia...I'll be watching in the Mancave in the western suburbs.  Go Sioux!!

I'm super-tempted to e-mail Lisa at the UND alumni association and have them list your home as an official watch-site.  ;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

Dang that stinks. There is a place in Gilbert that I go to quite a bit, the Copper Still, I could check with them if they were interested in having one.  Their setup probably isn't quite as good as O'Sullivans though.  There is another RT O'Sullivans in Mesa that I believe hosts Bison football watch parties, they could possibly be interested.  Thanks for passing the information along that the Stapley one closed, if you hear of anything down here let me know.   Have a great time in Tampa! 

Thanks, we had quite a large group that attended fervently every weekend.  I know they were looking for another place and had heard the a place in Mesa called The Hub was a possibility.  I went there the end of February but nobody was there so assume that did not work out.  If you hear of anything, please let us know.  Always enjoyed the group gathering for watching the games.

Just now, MafiaMan said:

Possibly - would prefer someplace not where we can make ourselves at home.  Any suggestions?

Not in Hudson haha.  I guess I like the bar above Agave - I think you said that the owners were UND fans.  Looks like Joe Sensor's has a UND watch party now though?  Think I'll be heading there if that's the case.

56 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Possibly - would prefer someplace where we can make ourselves at home.  Any suggestions?

Your house???  ;)

I will be on my own couch...provided people leave our open house on time.

Is it appropriate to tell people about 6:45 to get out by 7:00 pm because I have a game to watch?

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I was mulling over Philander's in Prescott...

I live in Prescott.  My Dad and I would always go to Philander's to watch UND in the NCAA tournament.  They were always accommodating with TVs and have plenty of room, assuming  the Packers aren't playing.  :)   A couple years ago I would have steered you elsewhere due to quality of food, but they have righted that ship.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 0:54 PM, fsioux said:

Thanks, we had quite a large group that attended fervently every weekend.  I know they were looking for another place and had heard the a place in Mesa called The Hub was a possibility.  I went there the end of February but nobody was there so assume that did not work out.  If you hear of anything, please let us know.  Always enjoyed the group gathering for watching the games.

Another guy I know down here said there is going to be one at the other RT O'Sullivans off the 60 and Superstition Springs.  I know NDSU has football watch parties at that one, so I was wondering if that might be the logical place to have them now.   I don't see it on the UND list at this point yet though. 

On 4/1/2016 at 9:44 PM, j_t said:

Where's a good place to catch the game in Las Vegas with fellow fans?

Are you going to gamble?  I've been thinking a couple small bets and sitting at a sports book for free drinks- assuming the game would be on- at least at Ralph's old place!

Importantly, I will only be there for Saturday...here's to beating DU!

On 4/3/2016 at 7:45 AM, yzerman19 said:

Are you going to gamble?  I've been thinking a couple small bets and sitting at a sports book for free drinks- assuming the game would be on- at least at Ralph's old place!

Importantly, I will only be there for Saturday...here's to beating DU!

In past years, there has always been a couple TVs on the game at nearly every sports book.  Usually, NHL playoffs start around the same time so it's always a hockey fans dream to have 8 big screens devoted to different hockey games.