SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

After the game I saw last night, I believe this team is beginning to turn it around (not like they've been bad) and heading back toward the form they had just before Christmas.  If they aren't tired from the defensive effort last night, I predict 5-2 UND tonight.

My concern about UNO is that their goaltending might improve to average.   Last night 2 of the 3 their sieve allowed were long unscreened shots.   Granted we had a lot of other good chances, but my point is that their 18 skaters are pretty good.   Put Cam Johnson behind them and they are a top 10 national team. 

That said, I think we continue the trend of strong Saturday performances.  F'in Hawks win 5-3. 

9 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

My concern about UNO is that their goaltending might improve to average.   Last night 2 of the 3 their sieve allowed were long unscreened shots.   Granted we had a lot of other good chances, but my point is that their 18 skaters are pretty good.   Put Cam Johnson behind them and they are a top 10 national team. 

That said, I think we continue the trend of strong Saturday performances.  F'in Hawks win 5-3. 

Not disagreeing but one skater...1...has been in on every goal scored against UND this season. He encompasses pretty good by himself.