SiouxSports.com Forum

Spring Football 2016

UNDColorado

Excited to watch Saturday's spring game.  Looks like rain so disappointed with that forecast (especially since there are two indoor facilities they could be using).  Hope the fans and students still come out to watch.  Looking forward to seeing the improvement by all the players who have been working hard in the off season and on the practice field.  That is what matters.

2 minutes ago, UNDfan2013 said:

Excited to watch Saturday's spring game.  Looks like rain so disappointed with that forecast (especially since there are two indoor facilities they could be using).  Hope the fans and students still come out to watch.  Looking forward to seeing the improvement by all the players who have been working hard in the off season and on the practice field.  That is what matters.

Wow I just checked the forecast for Grand Forks on weather.com and it shows 100% chance of rain on Saturday....that sucks!  So much for that being a fun day for the fans to check out the team, that's too bad. If there was 50% chance of rain you could luck out and not get any, 100% chance....you are probably screwed.  I wonder if they will consider moving it inside? 

32 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Also going to make sure my annual hunting trip in Nodak coincides with a home football game. Idealy hockey and FB on the same day.

That's what my friend and I always try to do, too, when we come up--catch a weekend when there's a football game and two hockey games.  Got the football schedule, so am anxiously awaiting the release of the hockey schedule.

14 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

That's what my friend and I always try to do, too, when we come up--catch a weekend when there's a football game and two hockey games.  Got the football schedule, so am anxiously awaiting the release of the hockey schedule.

Yeah I am waiting to make my plans until the hockey schedule comes out as well. 

11 minutes ago, Bidago said:

What is the seating capacity at IPF?

Zero. SRO, unless they haul in the removable bleachers from Hyslop Pool like they did for the Pembina County Indoor Track Meet a couple weeks ago. Then I'd guess somewhere in the low hundreds, maybe, depending on how many they set up.

12 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

November 11 and 12.  Hockey vs Denver and Football vs N Colorado.  Should make for a nice weekend.

Thanks.  Where'd you get the inside scoop on the Denver series?  Has Denver already put their schedule out?  That would be a fantastic weekend.

Edit:  Never mind, I see they just released the NCHC schedule.

12 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

http://www.undsports.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=210886514

Looks like you will be coming Nov 12 football against NAU  while Denver is in town.  Sounds like a match up you will like.

I think that is my weekend. Leave Colorado that Friday (Driving with dog) early to get to DL, then GF for the day on 11/12. Done!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Don't forget the Fri. night hockey game:ohmy:.

Haha, the hunting dog no longer allows me to quickly fly in so I have to allocate a day for that damn drive. Drive Friday (leave CO at like 3:30 AM), sports Saturday, hunting through following Saturday. Hopefully the hunting plans for Saturday 11/19 shift to a playoff game at the AL!

14 hours ago, PATRIOT said:

That's good. Wish I could be there, but Duty Calls. I'll be on the Weapons Qual Range Saturday down in Bama.

Would appreciate any posted recap.

Keep it up #16. PicOne6ix

#16 is going be a fantastic player for und.   Huge huge talent and potential.  Can't wait for tomorrow 

• Upvote 2