SiouxSports.com Forum

On To The Griz

geaux_sioux

I like how the offense struggles with a lack of talent at QB and WR and it's all on the OC, but the defensive sucks overall today but it is the fault of the secondary and the DC isn't mentioned as being at fault. 

Plenty of blame to go around.  Tough to coach D2 players competing against D1 players.  Let's face it, we've got some nice players in some spots, but the overall talent isn't their to compete on a consistent basis.  Montana's #3 QB is better than any we have on our roster.  The real issue this coaching staff needs to deal with isn't necessarily X's and O's, it's recruiting talent.  On defense the secondary is awful. On offense, except for some nice true freshman RBs, there's not a lot of talent.

Dark days resume for UND football!

• Upvote 1

Plenty of blame to go around.  Tough to coach D2 players competing against D1 players.  Let's face it, we've got some nice players in some spots, but the overall talent isn't their to compete on a consistent basis.  Montana's #3 QB is better than any we have on our roster.  The real issue this coaching staff needs to deal with isn't necessarily X's and O's, it's recruiting talent.  On defense the secondary is awful. On offense, except for some nice true freshman RBs, there's not a lot of talent.

Dark days resume for UND football!

Need to get more Muss's players out and more Bubba's players in.

Need to get more Muss's players out and more Bubba's players in.

Yep.  Pat and Mike were pointing out that Georges body language was not taken to kindly by the coaching staff. Bubba won't stand for that, but it's hard to blame some of these kids.  At least they are not laughing and goofing off like the players during the Mussman regime.

Yep.  Pat and Mike were pointing out that Georges body language was not taken to kindly by the coaching staff. Bubba won't stand for that, but it's hard to blame some of these kids.  At least they are not laughing and goofing off like the players during the Mussman regime.

That last sentence was embarrassing. Changes in coaching staff (position coaches and/or coordinators) is needed when the season ends next month.

If we cap off this crappy loss with finding out on Monday we selected Nodaks as our nickname.....might be too much for me to take. In my opinion that nickname is as bad as our secondary. 

Well I do not care what the name is... the Sioux remain the Sioux. I have so many codes for my computer at work. I have gone through my husband, kids, our dead dog, and ex-boyfriend. This changing every 90 days kills me. So now I use Sioux, part of a 12 digit code with what ever else is needed!   The Sioux stay the Sioux in my book.

Just FYI, I had real problems remembering the ex-boyfriend so I went back to our dead dog.

• Upvote 1

Well I do not care what the name is... the Sioux remain the Sioux. I have so many codes for my computer at work. I have gone through my husband, kids, our dead dog, and ex-boyfriend. This changing every 90 days kills me. So now I use Sioux, part of a 12 digit code with what ever else is needed!   The Sioux stay the Sioux in my book.

Just FYI, I had real problems remembering the ex-boyfriend so I went back to our dead dog.

Brilliant!

Mollberg is ready and has been every game.  There is a very good reason that I would know this. If you want to be pissed direct it at the appropriate people 

If Mollberg isn't hurt - As a coaching staff they must be really mad at him that he can't see the field in a blowout like this.  He was the starting QB a year ago at this time when he got hurt and was playing well when he went down.

I would hope bubba has the guts to answer honestly if media asks him.