Janatuinen Schmaltz Boeser

Chyzyk Simonson Poganski

Olson Gornall Gardner 

Ausmus Stecher

LaDue Thompson

Poolman Wolanin

Johnson 

Hrynkiew

Nope, gersich stays on the second (I'm guessing that was a typo). Simo on the third with Sanderson centering the 4th until st Clair returns.

UND may be forced to break that up if Gersich isn’t able to go. Gersich sat out a practice this week and is listed as day-to-day.

UND also may be without freshman defenseman Christian Wolanin. He’s also day-to-day after playing in one game last weekend. If Wolanin can’t go, freshman Hayden Shaw would be the sixth defensemen for both games against the Beavers. Shaw played Friday last weekend.

So now apparently Gersich is day by day........REALLY, I MEAN $&@!#@! REALLY....Injuries injuries injuries. I mean i know this is hockey but COME ON, every fricken year one person is injured at the start of the season, he gets better, then its another player, then its another player.......UGH!!!!

Add that to the pile of injured players on the FB team and it makes a person wonder about the overall status of the Strength and Conditioning program at UND.

Just have your id ready. They carded a 75+ year old man in front of me the last Sioux game I was at there. It took the old guy a couple minutes to get his id out poor guy.:ohmy:

His grey hair, O2 tank and walker was not a dead giveaway?

• Upvote 1

Sanderson was 13-8 for the weekend (9-4 on Friday).

Here are some other faceoff numbers:

Johnson 21-25

Schmaltz 20-20

Simonson 4-11

Caggiula 7-5

Gardner 11-8

Caggiula was the first man up on a few faceoffs last weekend (Johnson was on the wing) in the offensive zone and I remember him winning 3-4 in a row that setup great chances.  I was confused why then later in the game Johnson was taking all of the faceoffs for that line.

As stated before...

Caggiula Johnson Wilkie

Janatuinen Schmaltz Boeser

Chyzyk Simonson Poganski

Olson Gornall Gardner

Ausmus Stecher

LaDue Thompson

Poolman Shaw

Johnson

Hrynkiew

GO SIOUX!

I don't think Sanderson sits.  He looked good on the 4th line this past weekend.

• Upvote 1